Round 1 Box |
Post Reply
|
Page 12> |
| Author | |
demac09
VIP MEMBER
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 Online Status: Offline Posts: 1038 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Topic: Round 1 BoxPosted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:00pm |
|
Guys am I missing something or is an empty Round 1 box really worth something???
|
|
![]() |
|
darkhorse
VIP MEMBER
Joined: 09 Sep 2010 Location: CANADA Online Status: Offline Posts: 354 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:09pm |
|
U know that empty box is almost worth more than a full box of 2010 rd.4 lol
|
|
![]() |
|
demac09
VIP MEMBER
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 Online Status: Offline Posts: 1038 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:15pm |
|
hahahahaha so true its already at 15 so by the time its done it might actually be more than a series 4 box. hahahahah.
|
|
![]() |
|
rolinger
Admin Group
Joined: 09 Oct 2009 Location: Iowa Online Status: Offline Posts: 3393 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:35pm |
|
The shipping is pretty high on it too. I think I still have 20 of those laying around. Crazy.
|
|
![]() |
|
FUBAR
Guest Group
Joined: 30 May 2010 Location: Surrey, BC Online Status: Offline Posts: 2902 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:37pm |
|
sell them and buy a case of round 4 for yourself rollie
|
|
![]() |
|
rolinger
Admin Group
Joined: 09 Oct 2009 Location: Iowa Online Status: Offline Posts: 3393 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:39pm |
|
$25 BIN Free shipping. 20 Qty. I guess you sell what you can.
Too funny Edited by rolinger - 27 Nov 2010 at 5:05pm |
|
![]() |
|
Raleighwood
VIP MEMBER
Joined: 31 Aug 2010 Location: Raleigh NC Online Status: Offline Posts: 123 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 5:31pm |
|
There is only 10 left................
Did 10 of those really sell?
|
|
![]() |
|
rolinger
Admin Group
Joined: 09 Oct 2009 Location: Iowa Online Status: Offline Posts: 3393 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 5:39pm |
|
I just want to sell to the other guy bidding on it. If I sell one, I'm happy.
|
|
![]() |
|
Elite
VIP MEMBER
Joined: 10 Oct 2009 Location: tucson,az Online Status: Offline Posts: 5570 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 6:04pm |
|
I saw this listing and was amazed that it was up to $15. Robert you incorrectly listed your empty box. There were more than 500 boxes made.
I better list an empty box and see if it sells. If anyone on the site wants empty boxes let me know I will trade for Round 1 Red auto's. ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
rolinger
Admin Group
Joined: 09 Oct 2009 Location: Iowa Online Status: Offline Posts: 3393 |
Post Options
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 6:16pm |
|
LOL, You're right!!!!! Make that 6000 boxes.
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
Page 12> |
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |
VIP Auctions Ending on Ebay



Printable Version
Google
Delicious
Digg
StumbleUpon
Windows Live
Yahoo Bookmarks
reddit
Facebook
MySpace
Newsvine
Furl
Topic Options
Post Options


