Print Page | Close Window

Round 1 Box

Printed From: BuyMMACards.com
Category: EARLY HISTORY OF MMA TRADING CARDS
Forum Name: Topps UFC Round 1 and 2
Forum Discription: All Discussions Pertaining to Round 1 and 2 (Non Break Results)
URL: http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4149
Printed Date: 07 Oct 2026 at 8:06am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Round 1 Box
Posted By: demac09
Subject: Round 1 Box
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:00pm
Guys am I missing something or is an empty Round 1 box really worth something???
 
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Topps-UFC-Round-1-2009-EMPTY-BOX-/350416243761?pt=US_UFC_Trading_Cards&hash=item51966f8c31 - http://cgi.ebay.ca/Topps-UFC-Round-1-2009-EMPTY-BOX-/350416243761?pt=US_UFC_Trading_Cards&hash=item51966f8c31



Replies:
Posted By: darkhorse
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:09pm
U know that empty box is almost worth more than a full box of 2010 rd.4 lol


-------------


Posted By: demac09
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:15pm
hahahahaha so true its already at 15 so by the time its done it might actually be more than a series 4 box. hahahahah.


Posted By: rolinger
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:35pm
The shipping is pretty high on it too.   I think I still have 20 of those laying around.    Crazy.  

-------------


Posted By: FUBAR
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:37pm
sell them and buy a case of round 4 for yourself rollie

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6881&title=fubar - Pride FC cards for Sale


Posted By: rolinger
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:39pm
$25 BIN Free shipping.     20 Qty.      I guess you http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190473482109 - sell what you can .  
Too funny


-------------


Posted By: Raleighwood
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 5:31pm
There is only 10 left................
 
Did 10 of those really sell?


Posted By: rolinger
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 5:39pm
I just want to sell to the other guy bidding on it.    If I sell one, I'm happy.  

-------------


Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 6:04pm
I saw this listing and was amazed that it was up to $15. Robert you incorrectly listed your empty box. There were more than 500 boxes made.
I better list an empty box and see if it sells.
If anyone on the site wants empty boxes let me know I will trade for Round 1 Red auto's.LOL


-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/member-Elite - Buymmacards & EBay Cards for Sale http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7053&title=elite - -Trade list


Posted By: rolinger
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 6:16pm
LOL, You're right!!!!!     Make that 6000 boxes.

-------------


Posted By: dr_harry_paratesties
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 11:44pm
I love your second pic with the 3 lonely checklists sitting in an empty rd1 box. Classic!

-------------
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dr_harry_paratesties/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 - My Ebay, make offers



Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com