Print Page | Close Window

Need a little help with a card I have

Printed From: BuyMMACards.com
Category: EARLY HISTORY OF MMA TRADING CARDS
Forum Name: Topps UFC Round 1 and 2
Forum Discription: All Discussions Pertaining to Round 1 and 2 (Non Break Results)
URL: http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2503
Printed Date: 05 Oct 2026 at 4:02pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Need a little help with a card I have
Posted By: DarthGregor
Subject: Need a little help with a card I have
Date Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 11:47pm
Hello everyone!  Just wanted to pick your brains for a second regarding a card I have.  I have attained a Chris Leben Round 2 Bronze card without any serial numbering on the back.  There are a couple of tiny little gold specks on the card somewhat near where the numbering should be but the numbering is just not there.  Has anyone seen any other cards like this out there.  Has anyone pulled or have one like this out of Round 2 or any other set or is this something that is pretty common?  Any information anyone might have would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7040&PID=25634 - Feedback/Needs    Looking for all things Guida



Replies:
Posted By: mmaking505
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 12:09am
add pic

-------------
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash


Posted By: DarthGregor
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:31am
http://s962.photobucket.com/albums/ae106/darthgregor/UFC%20Cards/ - http://s962.photobucket.com/albums/ae106/darthgregor/UFC%20Cards/

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7040&PID=25634 - Feedback/Needs    Looking for all things Guida


Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:47am
Interesting card! I haven't seen any like this.
I have some nice Guida Cards. If you are looking to buy some PM me.Big smile


-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/member-Elite - Buymmacards & EBay Cards for Sale http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7053&title=elite - -Trade list


Posted By: mmaking505
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 1:58am
wanna sell it or trade it

-------------
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash


Posted By: cockblocks
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:01am
 
Could it maybe just be a GOLD card?
 
I've had Bronze cards with some paint missing off the numbers "88" but not the whole numbers.
Is there an indent of numbers on the card because the serial number is indented.


-------------
Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis


Posted By: Elite
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:03am
From the Picture it looks like a Bronze?

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/member-Elite - Buymmacards & EBay Cards for Sale http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7053&title=elite - -Trade list


Posted By: DarthGregor
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:10am
It is definitely a bronze on the front and there are no number indentations either.  It is a very interesting card.

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7040&PID=25634 - Feedback/Needs    Looking for all things Guida


Posted By: lottopick
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:20am
Some of these serial numbered cards are weird. 

I have a Rich Franklin Mat Relic that looks like a normal mat relic on the front of the card, but it has a serial number 27/88 on the back.



Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com