Print Page | Close Window

My Round 1 Box Break

Printed From: BuyMMACards.com
Category: EARLY HISTORY OF MMA TRADING CARDS
Forum Name: Topps UFC Round 1 and 2
Forum Discription: All Discussions Pertaining to Round 1 and 2 (Non Break Results)
URL: http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2350
Printed Date: 07 Oct 2026 at 12:35am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: My Round 1 Box Break
Posted By: cockblocks
Subject: My Round 1 Box Break
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 4:57pm
 
 
I think I almost broke even but you be the judge...
 
Mac Danzig Red Auto - $50
Kenny Florian Blue Auto - $40
Tim Creduer Blue Auto - $10
 
UG Thiago Silva - $15
Quinton Jackson Mat - $15
Frankie Edgar Mat - $15
 
GSP GOLD - $25 (Getting it Graded its Flawless) 
7 Common GOLD - $15
 
Arianny Celeste SILVER - $20 (Getting it Graded its Flawless) 
4 Common SILVER - $15
 
Cain Velasquez VD - $20
3 other VD's - $10
 
GOLD Top Ten # 25 - $5
GSP Top Ten - $10
3 other Top Ten's - $10
 
Complete Round 1 Base Set  - $50
 
 
I try to stay away from these boxes because the price is way too high.
But I couldnt let it pass me by for $360.
The above adds up to $325, not too bad.
But the rush you get when you open these boxes is priceless...
 
 
 


-------------
Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis



Replies:
Posted By: dkdkdk9711
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2010 at 6:39pm
You may even have underestimated some of those prices.


Posted By: choC.
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 8:22am
Originally posted by dkdkdk9711

You may even have underestimated some of those prices.


I think so too..


Posted By: cockblocks
Date Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 1:33pm
 
I tried to be a little conservative with the prices.
These boxes are really fun, but only if you find them for $400 or less.
I wouldnt touch the current ones on ebay for $550 to $600, you will not get your moneys worth there.


-------------
Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis



Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com