Print Page | Close Window

Cheapest Hobby boxes I've seen

Printed From: BuyMMACards.com
Category: EARLY HISTORY OF MMA TRADING CARDS
Forum Name: Topps UFC Round 1 and 2
Forum Discription: All Discussions Pertaining to Round 1 and 2 (Non Break Results)
URL: http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=163
Printed Date: 06 Oct 2026 at 11:40pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Cheapest Hobby boxes I've seen
Posted By: rolinger
Subject: Cheapest Hobby boxes I've seen
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 2:28pm
109 free shipping is a great deal.  

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5574830210&toolid=10001&campid=5336328500&customid=&icep_item=260498183125&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg - Hobby Boxes $109 free ship lots available





Replies:
Posted By: kromeace
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 4:10pm
Pricing is coming down on many levels... typical... I always buy high and sell low :)

-------------


Posted By: dkdkdk9711
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 5:27pm
Theres a case that ends bidding at 11pm eastern time.  Its currently at 1185 bucks!


Posted By: allanjfirman
Date Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 9:27pm
bump



Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com