SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!

Printed From: BuyMMACards.com
Category: Enter the Cage
Forum Name: Welcome to Buymmacards Forum
Forum Discription: Introduce yourself in 140 characters or more
URL: http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10329
Printed Date: 09 May 2024 at 4:20pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!
Posted By: matthewevan
Subject: SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 9:46am
Welcome to the 3rd Annual BMMAC Secret Santa!! We had 20 guys participate in 2010 and upped that to 24 last year. The site has added a lot of great members since then so I am hopeful that the number of participants increases again this year.  If you get a minute, search "Secret Santa" and check out some of the awesome (and creative) gifts that our members sent out in the last 2 years.  The generosity of the members has been outstanding and it is nice to see folks get cards/autos/ and other miscellaneous items of the fighters that they actually collect!!

From now until 12/11, Participants can sign up by responding "Im In" to this thread.  I will be updating the list as people sign up. 

For anyone new to this, or for those of you who are forgetful and even the members who keep forgetting their meds.. (See RingKingAl)....Here is how it will work- anyone who wants to participate should reply to the thread with an "Im In" and then pm me with your address-  When you post "Im In" also add a little bit about yourself- specifically, who you are a fan of and whether you like Leaf over Topps, (or if you happen to like Ring Kings over both Topps AND Leaf...crazy talk!)..relics over autos, etc..(the point is to help steer your Santa towards stuff you will like)

On 12/11 at Midnight EST, We will close down the Secret Santa enrollment and I will count up the participants.  You will then get a PM from me the following day with the name AND address of your Secret Santa recipient.  There are no rules about what you should send (no minimum or maximum value or amount of cards).  The recipient will have provided some clues about the fighters they like.. and whether they like relics or autos..etc. 

If you reply with an "Im In" you are agreeing that you will pay for shipping of your package to the recipient.  In turn, someone will be sending you a package. 

A few notes-
1) I will do my best to pair up Australia with Australia, Canada with Canada and so on so that shipping costs are not crazy. 

2) Remember that you are a member of the BUYMMACARDS community and as such, some thought should go into the package that you send.  (This doesn't mean that if you get a guy who is a fan of GSP you have to send a GSP auto... but, If you have an extra GSP card, or poker chip or whatever, maybe you throw that in with your other stuff. Again, there are no rules!)

3) After the enrollment period is up we will try to ship in a specific 2-3 day window (from 12/12-12/15) so that people get their packages at about the same time

4) I will start another thread in a few weeks for people to post what they got from their Secret Santa.  After that recipient posts(AND ONLY AFTER THAT POST) can the Secret Santa reveal them self and take credit for the package that they have sent.

It is pretty straightforward-  Do not respond if you do not intend to follow through.  I am hopeful that we get a large response. 

In my humble opinion.. this was a pretty successful 'event' the last 2 years and our members really outdid themselves with the gifts that they sent! 

This is a nice way for you to help establish yourself if you are a new member and/or to say thank you to a member who may have helped you out during the year.  

Thanks for your time- and happy holidays in advance!
Matt

PS: if anyone has any questions.. or suggestions on how to improve the Secret Santa from last year please let me know..

Participants: (I will update this as people respond)
1) YoungDiehl
2) Sirmoonshine
3) Mdub
4) Facepunter
5) Freakfluke
6) Jalenrepresents10
7) Darthgregor
8) Dr Harry Paratesties
9) Rolinger 1977
10) Pelhamc
11) BDean 1982
12) MMAKing 505
13) RB808
14) UGLY
15) Pureownageization
16) TheRealBradU
17) Cockblocks
18) LeftlegCemetery
19) Demac09
20) TheGore

Keep the names coming!!! Thanks!!

Replies:
Posted By: youngdiehl
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:04am
Wow this is great! I joined the site this spring so this will be my first Secret Santa.

My name is Matthew and I am a active duty Air Force Captain, currently living in San Antonio and my family was blessed with our newest addition Brooke on 1 Oct. I have been a fan since its inseption of UFC 1 but "die hard" since around 2005-2006.  I recently completed a tour to Afghanistan and returned 2011, while there i was fortunate enough to earn a bronze star and many guys there train crossfit/bjj so that was great to learn, it allowed me to appreciate the sport that much more.

If you made it this far thank you/im sorry Clap but i tend to gravitate toward collecting Tim Kennedy/Brian Stann (both were/are in the military), bucket is updated on what i have and my epic quest to complete the 2012 MOT Independence Ed  base set (seriously way to hard), I also admire how GSP and Anderson train and fight.  But i learned from a early age any gift will be appreciated so no matter what I am lucky to receive i will appreciate the time and effort, topps, leaf, RK, auto, relic , auto shirts/photos, even a S4 box Ouch, or bloodlines box Big smile.  Whatever, holiday you celebrate or what you believe in this upcoming season make the best of it and enjoy the time off, with your familes and opening the random present from that crazy Aunt! 

Happy Holidays

-------------
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l536/AFdiehlio/mma/ - Bucket

*Leftleg*

Posted By: sirmoonshine
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 11:32am
I'm in fo' sho'!!!

Look on my feedback page for a list of Golds, Silvers, etc that I'm in need of

Always collecting Couture (anything, base cards, relics, autos... see my photobucket link for what I have) and I don't mind getting doubles, triples of anything :)

Just started collecting Dominick Cruz and Cowboy Cerrone, but those are only like 20 cards deep, so no photobucket (yet), but ditto on those guys (base cards, whatever)

My T-Shirt size is Large
My Blood Type is B pos
I love long walks on the beach while intoxicated
MMMM "special" brownies
and I love BMMAC!!!

-------------
http://buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7617&title=sirmoonshine - My Feedback & http://photobucket.com/sirmoonshine - Photobucket

Posted By: mdub
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 3:06pm
Im in.

Thank you matthewevan for running this each year!

Im a big jiu jitsu fan, I train all the time.  Favorite fighters are bj penn, maia, jacare souza, verdum, dunham.  I also like mat relics.  

Posted By: FACEPUNTER
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 3:34pm
Im in for reals this year. Last year I was off the site for almost 3 months after I said I was in. I was really bummed  not to be able to participate. I hope I can be included this year. 
 I have a fondness for Chute Boxe Vale Tudo Fighters especially Shogun. Im working on some sets of different items listed in my ultimate feedback. Thanks guys Merry Xmas

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6864&title=facepunter -

Posted By: freakfluke
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:41pm
In.

-------------
Nobody hears

Posted By: jalenrepresents10
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 11:25pm
In again. Last two years were fun. I like lots of things. Randy, chuck, rnd1, any random lots I receive in the mail.... Not leaf though. 

-------------
Successful trades with - Demac09, Brandaloo, Telis22, Matthewevan, Daparham, Raleighwood

Posted By: DarthGregor
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 11:38pm
The Dude is in like Flint!  Massive Guida Nuthugger, also like Alessio Sakara and Mike Pierce.  But the dude abides and loves all that is MMA!!

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7040&PID=25634 - Feedback/Needs    Looking for all things Guida

Posted By: dr_harry_paratesties
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 9:59am
"I'm IN"
Huge BJ Penn fan. I'm allergic to Leaf and Rory cards.

Machida, GSP, Jones fan too, oh and of course I collect autos but I also like interesting relics that include (R) trademarks and weird 1/1 type image relics.

Thanks Matt!!!

-------------
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dr_harry_paratesties/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 - My Ebay, make offers

Posted By: Rolinger1977
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 2:06pm
I'm in.

Would rather have one high end card rather than a box full of stuff.   

Like 1st time Rare Cards (#/ed 25 or less)
Schaub
Ebersole
Porier
TJ Grant (Round 2 Ruby PLEASE!!)  
Rousey
Round 1 VD Golds or anything Red
Main Event or MOT Sparkle 1/1's

-------------

Posted By: KingLesnar
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 4:10pm
I think this is a cool idea. I just dont have nearly the collection some of these guys do so i dont wanna be labled as cheap for not having a ton of cards people would want.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:05pm
Thats wjats so great about this Kinglesnar. Theres no minimum or maximum its all for fun and you send what ever you want or can send its all good. 

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6864&title=facepunter -

Posted By: bdean_182
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 7:38pm
Im in, I hate with a passion Jon Jones and Ben Henderson, Uriah Faber and the whole of team alpha male not far behind them. Other then that, suprise me. 

-------------
THE ULTIMATE SHOGUN CHASE - 139/199. CAN YOU HELP?

Posted By: mmaking505
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 6:36pm
im in my fav fighters
carlos condit
diego sanchez 
lil diego 
john dodson 
tim means 
donald cerrone 
all local guys

-------------
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash

Posted By: pelhamc
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 11:35pm
I'm in. Collecting any Jake Ellenberger, Pat Miletich, Jeremy Stephens, Jens Pulver, Robbie Lawler, Houston Alexander or print plates, relics... Thanks!

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7038&title=pelhamc - pelhamc ultimate feedback & cards

Posted By: rb808
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 8:20pm
I'm in! Most already know what fighters I like.. BJ Penn, Travis Browne, (All Hawaii fighters, pretty much) Dan Henderson, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, JDS, Daniel Cormier, Gegard Mousasi off the top of my head

-------------

Collecting B.J. Penn and Travis Browne

Posted By: ugly
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 4:24pm
Im In 

send me anything auto..... but them rnd 1 1/1.. they are junk...

-------------

Posted By: Pureownageization
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 10:46pm
Im in! Im pureownageization if u havent heard of me or met me, My Favorite Fighter is Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida and i collect him and Daniel "DC" Cormier. Thanks for this cool event!

-------------

Posted By: therealbradu
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 11:39pm
Alright I'm in, sounds like fun!

I try to collect 1 auto of each fighter for my collection. So hard-to-find autos would be perfect for me, even if it's not superstars. Guys who maybe have only signed in 1 or 2 sets. I have my PC listed in the Ultimate Feedback forum.

While I don't necessarily collect specific fighters, my favorite fighters mostly consist of guys with local (Oregon) ties, especially the early Team Quest guys...Couture, Henderson, Tanner, Leben, Ed Herman, Chael, etc.

Posted By: cockblocks
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 8:00am

Im In.
I collect Cain and mostly 1st Time Autos.
Not big on Gears or Mats.

-------------
Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 8:48am
I only have a few addresses for the folks who signed up- Please send me your address so I can match you guys up

Feel free to make requests on recipients- etc.. and I will do my best to accomodate

Thanks
Matt

Posted By: leftlegcemetery
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 9:49am
Gotta get in on this again, thanks for coordinating Matt.

I am open to receiving anything, but if it happens to be k1, pride or Mike Goldberg related, that would be super.

Posted By: demac09
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 6:26pm
If its not to late I am in for sure. Anything Machida, Dan Henderson or whatever doesnt matter.

-------------
I want anything 1/1 of Machida will trade or pay cash!!

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 12:20am
I say that we reveal what we got...especially since that will make sure we don't get any CB or Miller autos for fear of humiliation:)

-------------
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dr_harry_paratesties/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 - My Ebay, make offers

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 9:20am
Waiting on addresses from some folks- Demac RB808 Gregor UGLY Pureownageization CB MMAking

shoot me your addresses so I can get this thing randomized today and you guys can send ou the goodies!

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 8:36am
If anyone has Gregor, RB808 and UGLY's addy I need em-

I wanted to distribute the info today, but waiting on these addresses

Thanks
Matt

Posted By: thegore
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 10:18am
I am in!

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 11:55am
I got my BMMAC member today, thanks Matt!

I think I've got just the right prescription for what ails him (_^_)

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 3:23pm
Thanks again Matt this is so much fun. I more excited about this than I am the rest of the Xmas festivities!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 6:58am
Sorry about that guys, was my daughters birthday this past Friday, along with their last week of school.. Super busy this month. address sent, and my bets from last weekend are going out first thing in the morning

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 8:50am
that leaves just you Ugly..

send me your address whenever the mourning period over Diaz's loss has ended..

Posted By: ugly
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

that leaves just you Ugly.. send me your address whenever the mourning period over Diaz's loss has ended..

Still on the low... Just thinking about it makes me cringe..
Addy sent sorry thought I sent it last week

-------------

Posted By: thegore
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 11:07am
HOLY S*** BEST SECRET SANTA GIFT EVER!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH LEFTLEG!!!! WOW,ALL I GOT RIGHT NOW!!! 

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 12:02pm
tis the season! glad to see the gifts starting to roll in!  Awesome start!!

-------------

*Leftleg*

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 2:06pm
NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL a sweet Secret Santa Gift!!!  That is nice!!

Santa- you can reveal yourself if you like so The Gore (and everyone else) can tell you how great you are!!!

I love Secret Santa b/c of this-- that was a really generous gift man!! whoever you are.. well done!!

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 2:12pm

Santa- you can reveal yourself if you like so The Gore (and everyone else) can tell you how great you are!!!

I love Secret Santa b/c of this-- that was a really generous gift man!! whoever you are.. well done!!

Big smile

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by leftlegcemetery

Big smile
good form, leg, good form

Wink

-------------
http://buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7617&title=sirmoonshine - My Feedback & http://photobucket.com/sirmoonshine - Photobucket

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 7:11pm
woooow

-------------
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 6:41pm
Gore you probably thought you were the only one to get a sketch card. WROOOONG! And mine is a TRUE 1/1, as I'm pretty sure this little beauty is the first and only authentic original sketch card by youngdiehl!

I also landed a bunch of autos for my PC, including Nate Diaz 1st auto, Hughes, Mir, King Mo, and more! Awesome! Thanks youngdiehl! (the santa card was a nice touch, too! I remember that card!)

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 8:27pm
Ha glad you liked Brad, tried to knock down the list that's on your feedback!  Clearly i will wait by the phone until topps calls about the sketch cards in KO13 haha, happy holidays!

-------------

*Leftleg*

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 8:33pm
nice job!! Brad gets a 1/1 sketch card from his Santa..very nice

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 8:19pm
My Santa just gave me a 75$ credit towards a case break on BMMAC-- i couldnt have thought of a better gift myself!!! THANK YOU SANTA-- i will be using the gift tonight!!

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 3:14am

My package arrived a couple of days ago but just opened it.
I received a HW Lot, it included gears and several Travis Browne autos I did not have.
Thank you Secret Santa.

-------------
Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis

Posted By: Pureownageization
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 1:51pm
Wow thanks my secret santa gave me a huge lot of base of machida and some cool gear cards, but the Combat sports poster is sickk!! Thanks BMMAC for this awsome oppurtunity and the secret santa!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Pureownageization

Wow thanks my secret santa gave me a huge lot of base of machida and some cool gear cards, but the Combat sports poster is sickk!! Thanks BMMAC for this awsome oppurtunity and the secret santa!
Show us the poster!!! Big smile

-------------

*Leftleg*

Posted By: jalenrepresents10
Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 2:14pm
Got mine. 

Recieved a Liddell belt card, Rnd 2 Mat, Chuck base and a 2011 Finest mini box- Opened it and recieved a Sonnen jumbo mat (nice piece), Aldo jumbo gear, and Faber auto. Great gift.  Thanks!!

-------------
Successful trades with - Demac09, Brandaloo, Telis22, Matthewevan, Daparham, Raleighwood

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:57pm
Got the package this afternoon from the punter of faces.

Inside -- a Pride 12 (cold fury) DVD :)
and a fat stack of k-1 2000GP card, which is one of my all time favorite sets!
I'll spend the next few hours watching the dvd and going through the cards -- thanks man!!!!

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:55pm
Im very happy you liked the package bro. That Wand vs Hendo first fight was epic. Sorry the K-1 isnt complete almost there. That Semmy is awesome tho. 

I too got my awesome gift and was super pleased with my cards. Shogun rd 1 /288 base. The favorite one in the bunch followed by a auto or relic of every one of my favorite fighters ever. There was also some much needed cards for some sets Ive been working on for ever. Thankso much 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 2:21am
Originally posted by FACEPUNTER

a auto or relic of every one of my favorite fighters ever. There was also some much needed cards for some sets Ive been working on for ever. Thankso much 

sounds like someone's Santa paid attention..
an auto or relic of EVERY one of your favorites?? sweet!

So Far-- our Santas have been great!!

Thanks to everyone for their generosity.

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 4:53pm
Mine arrived but was quickly confiscated by my wife and I can't open it until x-mas. She's always complaining that when it comes to gifts all I ask for is money to buy ufc stuff, anyone else have that problem?

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7038&title=pelhamc - pelhamc ultimate feedback & cards

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 5:15pm
Lol, mine gets mad that I always ask for cards too.
I see 3 small boxes under the tree, I'm thinking Leaf Metal

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 7:45pm
what i got thanks a lot santa 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 11:22am
Originally posted by jalenrepresents10

Got mine. 

Recieved a Liddell belt card, Rnd 2 Mat, Chuck base and a 2011 Finest mini box- Opened it and recieved a Sonnen jumbo mat (nice piece), Aldo jumbo gear, and Faber auto. Great gift.  Thanks!!
That was moir that was your Secret Santa... I tried getting creative with some other Liddell Base cards (trying to make ornaments & stuff) but sadly I'm no Martha Stewart. Glad the box was decent. Merry Xmas to all

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 6:00pm
Luckily i got the mail today before the wife saw and i got my Secret Santa today (opened in the car, who else has done this haha?)  got a awesome suprise and a couple decent hits plus one more base card i needed! THANKS SANTA!!!

-------------

*Leftleg*

Date Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by youngdiehl

Luckily i got the mail today before the wife saw and i got my Secret Santa today (opened in the car, who else has done this haha?)  got a awesome suprise and a couple decent hits plus one more base card i needed! THANKS SANTA!!!

Man, I was hoping you would be able to knockout about half of the base cards you needed.
Oh well, at least you're one card closer now. Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by cockblocks

Originally posted by youngdiehl

Man, I was hoping you would be able to knockout about half of the base cards you needed.
Oh well, at least you're one card closer now. Clap

Haha thanks CB, very generous of you ClapClap awesome gift!!! I havent seen that Cruz before either /15!!

-------------

*Leftleg*

Date Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 8:51pm

Got mine in the mail today when I got home from xmas festivities.

Got a nice bundle of sweet cards:

Demian Maia rc auto relic
Evan Dunham MOT auto
Maia series 4 base silver /188
BJ penn knockout mat /188
Rani Yahya printing plate 1/1 MOT base

awesome cards!!!! it was nice to open them on xmas day   -thanks doc!!!!

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 12:54am
Glad you liked the package MDUB! It took me a while to find cards on your 'wanted' list but I eventually found most...I know the 1/1 wasn't one of your guys but I threw that in to sweeten the deal:)

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by dr_harry_paratesties

I say that we reveal what we got...especially since that will make sure we don't get any CB or Miller autos for fear of humiliation:)
I'm really regretting opening my big mouth....my secret santa sent me a top loader with one side that had the infamous 2009 CB auto and the other had a Leaf Miller auto. I opened the package with my brother who was watching my face turn from a huge smile to a confused, puzzled look. It wasn't until I took the cards out that I noticed a third card sandwiched in the middle...my huge smile came back. It was a redemption for a dual auto of GSP/Hughes from 2012 bloodlines! Boo Ya son!!!! It also included 4 sweet cards with pictures of artwork done by none other than Brad himself...the man, the myth the legend!

Thanks so much for the surprise Brad...and it's really awesome that you took the time to mess with my head and include the gag gifts. You're cool in my book buddy!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 9:13am
nicely done Brad!!!

good to see such awesome Santa Gifts this year

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 7:42pm
doc- rani yahya is a big jiu jits guy he just doesnt have many cards yet. that plate is nice ill prob try to complete the plate set now

Posted By: Rolinger1977
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 8:04pm
Best Secret Santa I've ever Got.     

No one out does Matthewevan!!!

MOT 1/1's
Pablo Garza   :)
Shamar Bailey
Damarques Johnson

BRUCE BUFFER IT'S TIME ANNOUNCE CARD REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ Penn Ruby Gear Auto Title shot

Gold VD Round 1's of
Markham
Grove
Quarry

(7) 2012 KO Base Autos of Brian Ebersole    LOL
Gear Auto 2012 Brian Ebersole
RUBY Rookie Auto 2012 Brian Ebersole :)

And 2 /88 Bloodlines Glover Teixeira  :)

THEN.........   I got another Package

Freak, YOU SON OF A BI%$#

Then he soothed my Anger with a Miletich Ruby Round 2 OOH

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:04pm
Glad You liked it Rolie.  Merry Christmas and thanks for everything you do.

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 11:12pm
wow nice stuff matt

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 1:46am
Got a nice lot, great fillers for my relic binder from some of my favorite fighters and a JDS auto I don't have! Thank you!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 2:34am
lol, glad you were happy with it, Testes. That Hughes/GSP was literally the only decent card I had of any of the fighters you listed! I think it's hilarious that for a moment you thought the CB and Miller were the ONLY cards in there.

Date Posted: 27 Dec 2012 at 10:12am

Very nice Ebersole package

And that Disco Inferno car was an awesome addition Freak

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 1:32pm
My Secret Santa gifts arrived today:

A lot of 6 S4 Golds, all ones I needed, for my never-ending journey to complete a set
2011 UD Athletes of the World auto of Big Nog
KO10 ATT Triple Threads 03/36
TS Jared Hamman Auto/Relic 4/8
KO12 Cowboy mat relic 097/288 (for my PC)
S4 Couture silver 002/188(also for my PC)

And a coffee mug (to sneak my booze in to work? nice touch!!!)

Thanks Santa!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 9:43pm
Thanks Santa! Lot of great cards of all my favorite fighters. Best of all a Jake Ellenberger printing plate! Best gift I got!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 9:40pm
Just wanted to check to see if anyone out there still has not received your secret santa package.

(there were some international santa exchanges..so it is possible)

Please post if you are still waiting so I know -
Thanks!
Matt

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 8:55pm
I am still waiting.

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7040&PID=25634 - Feedback/Needs    Looking for all things Guida

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by DarthGregor

I am still waiting.
gregor, if your secret santa screwed u, i got a little somethin somethin

plus im super hammered so ill hook u up w some guidas

lmk

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 11:47pm
Gregor- it will come- trust me. 

anyone else?

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:28pm
Got mine the other day. Great little package. Thank you Santa! Will post some pics soon.

Gregor has yours arrived yet?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:56pm
Yeah...got mine...thanks brother!!  I totally forgot to post...Got it the other day...I think your package may have inspired me to go after some round 1 autos!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:53am
Sweet glad it go there! had zero guidas so had to improvise.

-------------

Posted By: freakfluke
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:55am
^ Glad yours got there too Brad! Merry belated christmas. Big smile

-------------
Nobody hears

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:48am
Originally posted by DarthGregor

Yeah...got mine...thanks brother!!  I totally forgot to post...Got it the other day...I think your package may have inspired me to go after some round 1 autos!!!

Pics pics pics!!!

-------------

*Leftleg*

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 11:06pm

Any day a Shogun auto arrives is a good day! 

Nice little array of very Aussie themed cards :) And what about the stellar "Bone Cold 3:16" Inscription card! A true 1 of 1.  I laughed all the way to my fireplace :)  Thanks Freak!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com