Print Page | Close Window

UFC 2009 (Round 2) Redemptions Late

Printed From: BuyMMACards.com
Category: EARLY HISTORY OF MMA TRADING CARDS
Forum Name: Topps UFC Round 1 and 2
Forum Discription: All Discussions Pertaining to Round 1 and 2 (Non Break Results)
URL: http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=732
Printed Date: 05 Oct 2026 at 5:15am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: UFC 2009 (Round 2) Redemptions Late
Posted By: dkdkdk9711
Subject: UFC 2009 (Round 2) Redemptions Late
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:06am
Here is the exact e-mail that I got from Topps this morning:
 
Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
TFC6YU2QJ1 UFC Michael Bisping Fighters/Personalities Autograph

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.
 
 
I will be waiting for the cards, but it is interesting to see that they offer you other cards.  Also worth noting that Topps uses Beckett pricing as their guide for replacement.  For those interested, the February issue lists Bisping at a high price of $30 and Kongo as a common card with a high price of $15.



Replies:
Posted By: Chris
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:00am
What a shocker that its Bisping!

-------------
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7046&title=chris


Posted By: quadracer660
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:16am
that is a standard Email from topps. I got the same for all my round 1 autos

-------------
PLease Check at my
http://photobucket.com/QuadracerCards - Bucket


Posted By: bigbubbano23
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:23am
i wonder what they are gonna use to replace bispings ultimate foto, if we want a replacement


Posted By: VERA FAN
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:24am
Wierd I never got a message I got like 4-5 redemption'z I'm waitin on !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: dkdkdk9711
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:44am

The Ultimate Foto of Bisping is listed at $40.



Posted By: noregrets05
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:15am
i have been waiting for my bising redemption since october and still nothing lol


Posted By: wrestlingcardking
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:28pm
I just hope it comes through....that is lame that a sticker autograph (?) would have to be so late...ridiculous.


Posted By: VERA FAN
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:43pm
TRUE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any 1 else waitin 4 bisping bl auto and henderson ug auto !!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: Duckyboy138
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:51pm
I am waiting on bisping UG auto, blue auto, Kongo blue, and Kongo bloodlines auto whitch say's shipped. But everytime I track the number, it can't identify the tracking number? Weird


Posted By: noregrets05
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:08pm

so they say the bisping is worth about 30 bucks???




Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.62 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com