FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here I am.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Johnny8242 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Johnny8242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here I am.
    Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 3:32pm
Hey guys. I'm a new MMA Collector. I love anything MMA Related. The funny thing is I hated the sport at one time. My father use to go over to his friends and watch the fights during the SEG Days I'm going to say around UFC 15-22. I was  young and really didn't like it all that much (again my attention span was short)  then when UFC evolved and went more mainstream around 2006-2007ish I was about to finish high school and I still didn't really care for it I tried to watch it but I didn't like it all that much.   I don't know how but years later I found myself interested by watching it more and more.  The past 7 months I've been really into it and pretty much addicted.

As far as Cards go I've collected for probably 8 or 9 years diff sports. I was a hardcore hockey collector until my team (Thrashers moved) and that Panini entered the hobby and made 1,000 parallels in every product. 

As far as what I collect
Stefan Struve
Chan Sung Jung "The Korean Zombie"
Matt Brown
Stephen Thompson (Local hero) when he gets cards

I'm also looking for nice things to build my collection that maybe aren't PC cards.

I also have started to collect Round 5 figures a little bit as well.

I hope to make many trades with you guys and enjoy this community.

FACEPUNTER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FACEPUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2012 at 9:58pm
Welcome dude best site of MMA FANS & COLLECTORS EVER ENJOY
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 12:00pm
welcome to the site!  Some nice PC guys, away from the main stream! I think the Korean Zombie has some nice Finest 2012 cards.  Good luck collecting everyone here has been more than helpful and willing to help you get some of your wishes!
Bucket

*Leftleg*
 Post Reply Post Reply