FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mike from Central IL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
slufan83 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote slufan83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mike from Central IL
    Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:37am
Hey everyone, I'm new to MMA cards and really don't have much yet.  I live about 7 miles from Hillsboro where Matt Hughes lives and grew up and I've followed his career for quite a while.  I'm 27 and I've collected cards for most of my life, but I just starting to get into MMA cards.  My collecting focus is of course going to be Matt Hughes.  Outside of collecting, I graduated from Southern Il Univ.-Edwardsville last December and I'm still looking for work.  My major/minor was sociology/criminal justice.  Not working has slowed my buying quite a bit, but I'm still trying to pick up as much as I can.  Thanks for giving this a read and I look forward to chatting with you all in the near future! 

Edited by slufan83 - 28 Jun 2011 at 11:05am
Collecting Matt Hughes
53 Unique Cards
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 4:06pm
welcome aboard man !
telis22 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote telis22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:08pm
Welcome Mike.  I've seen you on some of the other sites but welcome to the best of 'em all!
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 5:27pm
Hi Mike, glad to have you here.
bdean_182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bdean_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:27pm
Welcome aboard mate. 
THE ULTIMATE SHOGUN CHASE - 139/199. CAN YOU HELP?
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:11pm
welcome to the site!  lots of info here.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:29pm
hello and welcome .
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 9:04pm
welcome amigo
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 9:35pm
Hey Mike do you have a hairy chest? If so we could hook you up with some cards to shave the site logo into itBig smile
slufan83 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote slufan83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Elite

Hey Mike do you have a hairy chest? If so we could hook you up with some cards to shave the site logo into itBig smile

Haha, somewhat....but no where near enough to legibly see words shaved into it :p
Collecting Matt Hughes
53 Unique Cards
 Post Reply Post Reply