FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MMA fan and Collector from MA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kobraki View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kobraki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MMA fan and Collector from MA
    Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:26pm
Hey Guys,

Longtime MMA fan, just started collecting cards about a year ago. Originally from central MA but now living in Western MA. Looking forward to being a member of this site, have watched many of your card breaks while bored at work lol.

-Chris
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:35pm
Welcome! If you have any questions please ask.
Who are your favorite fighters and which cards are you collecting?
Kobraki View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kobraki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:40pm
Thanks, my favorite fighter is Gabriel Gonzaga, but I am also big fan of guys like Forrest Griffin, Clay guida, Chris Leben, Chris Lytle, Chuck Liddell bunch of others really too tired to think at the moment lol.

I have a few items from Round 2, but most of my collection is from series 4 as thats what I've bought the most of. Probably the best pulls I've had are a Thoughts from the Boss DW/Forrest Griffen and a Ruby Red KenFlo auto.
bignoyz View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote bignoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:44pm
whats up man and welcome im from maynard mass but i currently live in providence ri....good to have local guys here...

LOOKING FOR ANYTHING VITOR BELFORT,JDS,JON JONES,KIMBO,LIL NOG
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:49pm

Welcome to the most ASS-KICKING of ASS KICKING card sites around.  Glad to have ya!!

Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 9:41pm
WELCOME TO THE SITE AND ENJOY .
 Post Reply Post Reply