FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland UFC fan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
aznbala View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Ireland UFC fan
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by dkerock

thanks aznbala.....bader,  kenflo and gsp would be right up there ive got no cards yet so im waiting on my first box to get here from the usa....postage cost more than the box of cards...lol..just trying to get myhead around all the diff types of cards....id say your going to be seeing alot of post from me lol

I am Bader's biggest fan.  I need to update my Bader collection pictures.

I know it can and will be very confusing with all types of cards, abbreviations, etc.  Just ask all the questions you have.  Lots of helpful people on here.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:48pm
cheers dude....i was looking at signed gloves on ebay....but the not knowing if there the real deal sort of put me of the gloves in the end .......thanks for the relay
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:50pm

cheers dude....i was looking at signed gloves on ebay....but the not knowing if there the real deal sort of put me of the gloves in the end .......thanks for the relay

haha I think I may be the go to guy about signed gloves.  I have about 80 or so.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:59am
Originally posted by aznbala

thanks aznbala.....bader,  kenflo and gsp would be right up there ive got no cards yet so im waiting on my first box to get here from the usa....postage cost more than the box of cards...lol..just trying to get myhead around all the diff types of cards....id say your going to be seeing alot of post from me lol

I am Bader's biggest fan.  I need to update my Bader collection pictures.

I know it can and will be very confusing with all types of cards, abbreviations, etc.  Just ask all the questions you have.  Lots of helpful people on here.

Good suggestion about asking questions aznbala. We are a very helpful crew and will never make you feel stupid for asking questions...unless, of course, you happen to ask if anyone owns any CB Dollaway blue autos from round 2, or any Eliot Marshall gold cards from rd4...then it's fair game:)

On a serious note, if you ever have any questions about selling/buying/shipping MMA swag via ebay or anything to do with cards in general shoot me a PM.
Doc
leftlegcemetery View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote leftlegcemetery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 2:46pm
Welcome to the forum.  My family is from Kerry, IE.  Buy a car from their Mcelligott's dealership sometime, haha.
Looking for rare Mike Goldberg stuff.
Feedback/Trade Page
Piece of S$%t according to some :)
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:02am
hi guys ive moved house and still in northern ireland... sorry i havent been able to reply its a long story but im back on-line... i want to thank you guys for sending me cards to get my collection up and going ... it got me started and i havent stopped so a BIG THANK YOU... lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123