FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bdean_182 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bdean_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Here
    Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 4:43pm
Hello everyone.

I'm a new member here. I'm a massive mma fan from Australia (near sydney).  Its kind of hard to pick a favourite fighter but if I had too it would be Shogun. So im eagerly awaiting his auto in round 3/uncaged, whatever it is.

I am absolutely hooked on the topps ufc cards at the moment. And I thought this might be a good place to build my collection. I really really really need to finish off my round 1 top 10 fights set and mat relic set. Hopefully this site can help me out.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 6:10pm
welcome aboard bro!
dkdkdk9711 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkdkdk9711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 8:59pm
Hey man.  Welcome to the site. 

Ever heard of Ivan Cleary?  He was goal kicker for Sydney City and then the NZL Warriors.  I think he is a coach now.  Anyway, he is my cousin (or second or something).  Only met him once.  He looked like a tree trunk.

Have fun with the site.  Also, don't type jibberish in all caps.
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 8:58am
GOOD TO SEE A NEW MEMBER , ENJOY .
bdean_182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bdean_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 5:58pm
thanks guys. and yeah Ivan Cleary played for my favourite team the Sydney Roosters. Great player.
MistaSniffles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote MistaSniffles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 9:16pm
welcome. nice to have someone else drinking the kool-aid with the rest of us!
Gimix View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gimix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:56am
Welcome to the forum!
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 6:48pm
You going to UFC 110?  That card is a wet dream for me. Wand, Cro Cop & Nog on 1 card! Theyre giving you guys a good lineup down there.
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 7:26pm
welcome to the site freakfluke
 Post Reply Post Reply