FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

editing problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ras3382 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ras3382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: editing problems
    Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 4:02pm
Who do I need to talk to about issues cause there is no option for me to edit my post.  I have gone to the post options at the right of my post like a couple people have told me to but when it drops down there is no option to edit only to post a reply or quote.  do you have to have a certian about of posts before you can edit your own post or is it something that has to be turned on by a moderator?  Just curious I would like to update my needs list but I can't edit.  Thanks
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 4:10pm
not sure, if i type the message it always gives me the option, unless you are using the post options for the wrong box...  when you have stacked messages, it can be confusing.... its the post options inline with your bold name... other then that , i have no idea, as it always gives me the edit options.
ras3382 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ras3382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 4:17pm
yeah i am trying to edit the main post so its the very top one and it doesnt give me the option.
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 4:20pm
hmmm maybe you need 25 posts or some silly rule.. i dont know man...
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 4:59pm
I've got it set so only Groupie (40 posts or higher) can edit.    Main reason is so new guys don't try to change stuff before we know who they are.    You're almost there, keep posting.    
ras3382 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ras3382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 5:46pm
ok that makes sense I was just currious cause it didn't say anything about editing requirements in the faq.  ok good to know thanks for the info and help
 Post Reply Post Reply