FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FNG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tjfriedmann1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tjfriedmann1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FNG
    Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:54am
effing new guy
just found the site cause it was mentioned on twitter.
been hooked on cardboard crack since 80's
dropped out and got sucked back in by mma cards
still figuring out how the site works but looks cool so far.

Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:59am
Welcome! If you have any questions just ask.

VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:04am
Welcome 2 tha site enjoy if ur lookin 4 anything let me know !!!!!!!!!!!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:51am
welcome and enjoy the site .
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:53am
hahaha FNG, I was called that at work my first year.  Welcome.  Who are your favorite fighters?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:07am
Yeah Crack!!!!   Welcome to the site.   Please let me know if you need help figuring anything out.  Some where in this unorganized mess are tutorial videos or instructions.   

Plenty of crack around here to satisfy.  
BBoy711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBoy711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:54pm
hey there.  Welcome buddy.  take care
Collecting any & everything Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote tjfriedmann1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:32am
Originally posted by aznbala

hahaha FNG, I was called that at work my first year.  Welcome.  Who are your favorite fighters?

favorites are tough respect anyone that has balls to step in the cage, but some i have followed are all the standard superstars since ufc 1 of course.
seems like i have watched the rise and decline of many that were my "favorites" at the time but always root for diaz boys, pat barry, frank trigg (first fighter i met), cowboy cerrone, johny hedricks, king mo and so on, so on.
every fighter i have met has been real cool and was added to my "homer" list.
i suck at picking fights most of the time cause i homer so much.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote tjfriedmann1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:38am
Originally posted by rolinger

Yeah Crack!!!!   Welcome to the site.   Please let me know if you need help figuring anything out.  Some where in this unorganized mess are tutorial videos or instructions.   

Plenty of crack around here to satisfy.  

question:
is there a list of eBay names for you guys that sell there, that belong to this site?
i eBay Evey now and then and if i can spend some of my money with you guys, why not?

i would almost bet i have bought something from a few people already, some of the names look familiar.
i've been real lucky so far and never been burnt on ebay, but i would feel more confident knowing legit people were on the other end

Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:54am
I like what you had to say regarding having respect for fighters getting into the ring. I also like the Diaz brothers even though there are a lot of haters.
my ebay name is ronsmma
If you see anything on there just PM on this site and I should be able to work out a better deal.
 Post Reply Post Reply