FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The New Guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BBoy711 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BBoy711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Guy
    Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 4:04am
Hey Everyone!

My name is Oliver.  I just started collecting MMA cards.  I am of fan of MMA, I enjoy it with a passion.  My favorite fighters are BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Jon Jones, Rampage Jackson and Rickerson Gracie just to name a few.  I watch MMA religiously, collect dvd's of events UFC, Pride, KOTC , etc...   I'm interested in meeting people with the same passion as mine.  That's me in a nutshell.  Take care all.

VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 7:54am
Ha man welcome 2 tha site enjoy man,  I have a couple couture card'z if interested thank'z get back asap !!!!!!!!!!
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 10:06am
I love the passion man.   Welcome to the site!

allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 11:21am
welcome and enjoy the site .
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 11:58am
Welcome.  Penn and Couture are 2 of my all-time favorites.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
jamesrudy380 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jamesrudy380 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 12:03pm
Welcome to the site and too collecting mma cards. There are alot of great mma cards out there to collect.
osper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote osper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 6:56pm
hey right on welcome :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 8:46pm
welcome dude,

Rampage is my all time fav as well man, such a beast .
c-n-bsMMA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote c-n-bsMMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 8:26pm
I'm new too just signed up like Friday night the 16th... Have spoke to some of you on here about cards already and on Ebay! Welcome as well!

Anyone have any GSP stuff let me know! He is my Fav Fighter and only have a few cards of his but, have a bunch of everyone else's.... have a bunch of Main Event cards! let me know we can make a deal... If you like Florian anyone I have some amazing Florian Cards!!! I mean Amazing!!!
BBoy711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBoy711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 12:35am
Thanks Everyone.  
Collecting any & everything Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz
 Post Reply Post Reply