FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Oneofone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Oneofone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oneofone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oneofone
    Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 8:01am
Originally posted by freakfluke

Welcome btw. Enjoy.
Thanks
Oneofone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oneofone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 8:02am
Originally posted by lesnar_fan

welcome to the siteo yeah Eli > Tom LOL

Thanks
Oneofone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oneofone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Elite

Originally posted by freakfluke

pretty sure wall of text gave me a seizure

Good Big smile Thank you Chris!

So I'm 1-0 By way of seizure
kevinsmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kevinsmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 4:24pm
Its good to have another good guy on the site. Welcome to collecting Ufc stuff, one of the best and worst,emotional, mental, and financial roller coasters you will ever ride. I hope for your sake that rousey doesn't get popped for roids now. Lol
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by kevinsmma

]Welcome to collecting Ufc stuff, one of the best and worst,emotional, mental, and financial roller coasters you will ever ride.  
Quote of the day .  Wink
Oneofone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oneofone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by allanjfirman

]Welcome to collecting Ufc stuff, one of the best and worst,emotional, mental, and financial roller coasters you will ever ride.  
Quote of the day .  Wink

Funny I thought this was:Dead
I hope for your sake that rousey doesn't get popped for roids now. Lol
kevinsmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kevinsmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 8:39pm
Lmao sorry man. I had to throw that in there. I have some nice anderson cards that I thought were awesome and then the whole roid thing ruined it for me. I don't see Ronda being a ped user.
Oneofone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oneofone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 8:57pm

]Lmao sorry man. I had to throw that in there. I have some nice anderson cards that I thought were awesome and then the whole roid thing ruined it for me. I don't see Ronda being a ped user.
I know it was in jestLOL. My Roger Clemens cards tanked like that and Roger still denies it to the day. Too bad bout AS. The roids are a Ouch to MMA and all sports. I do like my eggs in one basket though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123