FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hey folks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tkeep13 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tkeep13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey folks
    Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 6:08pm
Not a new member but one that has been MIA for a long time.

Shortly after the release of Title Shot I went cold turkey, have not bought a card since.

I see a lot of familiar names still on the boards here, so wanted to say Hi. In the near future I will be looking to part with my entire collection and thought the folks here should get first crack at what they want and then I will probably look elsewhere to move the rest. I will set up a new Ultimate Feedback (I see this has changed since I was last on, don't see my old one anywhere)

Anyway, hello again!
twoten01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote twoten01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 7:18pm
Yeah I remember seeing you on here a few years ago. Hope everything is going well. I would be interested in any Joe Lauzon cards you have, that I may need.
tkeep13 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote tkeep13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 9:30pm
Tough one, I looked through my boxes of hits and have nothing of Joes. Save a lowly round 4 mat of no value. Sorry.
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 7:27am
tkeep13 welcome back time to start cracking some product! m curious from being active since you left what changes have you noticed in the market, community etc. i would be interested to hear your views....

also i have a few low numbered Griffin's ill pm u.
Bucket

*Leftleg*
tkeep13 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote tkeep13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 8:36am
Have not taken a real close look yet at what has changed, but at a glance it looks like the market is down from 2 years ago. This is only from looking at a small handful of ebay prices. 
nomercy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nomercy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 11:17pm
Any Vitor you have, i'm your man!
Dreamer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:18pm
Welcome back amigo.  Let me know if you got any Scott Jorgensens.   thats gotta be tough just mentioning that your parting with your entire collection.
 Post Reply Post Reply