FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Orion-e-bay on the forums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orionmmanut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Orionmmanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orion-e-bay on the forums
    Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:32pm
Hello MMA card world, I've joined the forums after waiting far too long. I buy and sell lots of MMA cards and hope to do a fair amount of business on buymmacards. I collect Anderson Silva, GSP and Jose Aldo. I sell everything else! My ebay ID is Orion-e-bay and I posted in the ultimate feeback section and linked to my store. Don't have a ton of stuff for sale right now but am hoping to add more to my store soon. Recent addition to the for sale collection is a 2012 finest Jon Jones thoughts from the boss.

Edited by freakfluke - 11 Dec 2012 at 12:07am
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:38pm
Welcome to the site and enjoy!

Dont advertise sales in your welcome post. It will get deleted with the quickness. 
Nobody hears
hancue View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote hancue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:41pm
Hey Dan,
Welcome aboard!!!
This is Jung from South Korea you dealt with many times on ebay(my ebay id is jungkh98)
Really glad to see you hereSmile

Edited by hancue - 11 Dec 2012 at 4:15am
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:43pm
I think Ive dealt with Orion on ebay before too Jung.  Nice guy. Didnt mean to sound like a dick in my post in this tread.  Just laying down the law.

Nobody hears
Orionmmanut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Orionmmanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:55pm
Hey guys, thanks for the advice and the welcome. 
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Orionmmanut

Hey guys, thanks for the advice and the welcome. 

Its always fun here.  Watch out for Al though.
Nobody hears
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 8:23am
Welcome to the boards! some crazies around here so welcome :). You joined just in time, Secret Santa closes today, it be a great way to interact with the peeps!
Bucket

*Leftleg*
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 8:38am
welcome from one of the crazies..lol

Join the Secret Santa and establish some street cred.. today is the last day to sign up!!
 Post Reply Post Reply