FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello gentlemen and ladies.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frizzzlecake View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote frizzzlecake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello gentlemen and ladies.
    Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:12am
Hello,
           My name is Ethan and I'am currently living in God's Country(aka Wisconsin).(haha)
 I started collecting UFC MainEvent with my girlfriend, we love UFC/MMA, and we thought about what we could do together. Then it clicked we can collect UFC swag together. So that's what we are doing, I haven't collected cards since I was 12, I think now I get more statisfaction out of it. I mean when I open a pack and get Rich Franklin Cage Relic in one of my first packs. Pricelss

I'm hoping to get all the inserts before round4, I made a thread in the wants section. Feel free to check it out!
BBoy711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBoy711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:30am
Hey there Ethan,  Welcome to the site.  You'll find a lot of great people on here who share the same passion as you & I.  It's great you and your girlfriend are collecting together.  I wish my wife shared the same passion for collecting cards.  She loves UFC as much as I do.  So who are your favorite fighters?  Hope you get all the inserts.  If you need help feel free to ask.  I've opened quite a few box of main event so I should have a few cards you need.  Take care and welcome again.  Peace out.
Collecting any & everything Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz
bdean_182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bdean_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:16am
Welcome to the site mate. Should find plenty of people here to help you out. Awesome that your girlfriend is in on it too mate, mine would kill me if she knew what I spent lol. Have fun and enjoy.
THE ULTIMATE SHOGUN CHASE - 139/199. CAN YOU HELP?
VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:53am
wELCOME 2 THA SITE ENJOY !!!!!!!!
frizzzlecake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote frizzzlecake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:54pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, I know it's fantastic that my girlfriend collects she LOVES Forest Griffin, because he's a monkey according to her.:P It makes anniveristys much easier when your girlfriend enjoys the same hobby as yourself! I got her 2 FG Bronze cards that are numbered the same, both are 35. She thought I did that on purpose, but really I just happened to bid on the right on Ebay and open the right pack from Shopko. (Crazy right, what are the odds?) My favorite fighters at the moment are:

Hvyweight: Broc Lesnar( farmboys for the win, I'am from Wisconsin!)(Roy Nelson takes second with that big beer belly rubbin!)(Gabe Gonzaga gets third, he will be champion someday!)
Lihvyweight: Rampage one of my top favorites since his Pride days.
185: Anderson Silva He's on a different level and isn't afraid to show it.( He's not unbreakable, but nonone seems to be able to figure him out fast enough. Dan Hederson should have beat him.)
170: Dan Hardy Loved him since his Debut, he talks alot of funny trash and can knock out anyone. I hope he moves up to 185 though, I think it would be better for him.
Other favorites, Tom Lawlor, Kendall Grove, Wanderivel(lol my fail attempt) Silva. I also love The Ulitmate Fighter all those MMA fighters in one house is very fun to watch.

TUF Mainevent inserts are my favorite. I really want to get them all, I love the layout of them. Ryan Bader, Kendall Grove, Kimbo Slice. those are the inserts I'm most looking for also properganda, and top ten fights, but in my area it seems all we have are topps top ten fights for some reason.
base needed left, 24, 53,56,73,76,78,83,87,88,96,98,129,139,143. It sucks having such limited numbers left, because it seems I never get one to check off the list, every pack every octagon chip box seem to have the same cards in all the packs.lol Like they purposely leave them out to make average guys like me and average girls like my girlfriend suffer!  She has a good eye for the right packs every retail box we found in stores gave us one hit, lol.

FreeMan12406 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote FreeMan12406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 1:16pm
Welcome to the site. I skipped over this part, maybe I should introduce myself...ha! I sent you a PM (private msg) about the cards you are looking for. Thanks

RJ
 Post Reply Post Reply