FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

N00b Squad has arrived!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carlos1t View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Carlos1t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: N00b Squad has arrived!
    Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 10:50pm
Hello everyone, I'm really excited to have found a site like this, I'm a noob to the ufc trading cards, but not to mma.   I just bought my first main event 5 pack box and got myself the Brock Lesnar poker chip, nice ehh.  
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 11:15pm
Great to have you here Carlos!!   

BrockyMosh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrockyMosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 11:51pm
Not sure where to ask about this, but on the main page, I cannot view the blog, it says something along the lines of  [--endserif--] or something like that? Any help?
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 11:53pm
You can fire those questions at my PM box if you'd like.

I'm guessing you are using explorer, as I have had multiples of people tell me they have a hard time with my site using explorer.  

Firefox is better IMO and the site works great with it.   Try that out and it should do the trick.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12