FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
treborman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote treborman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member
    Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:40pm
Hi,

I have joined up as recommended by dr_harry and I have to say it is a cool site.  I am a huge MMA fan and my favourite fighters are Ryan Bader who I feel is a future Light Heavyweight champ.  I also admire a lot of fighters such as Chuck, Rich Franklin, Randy and the Carpenter Glay Guida who never puts on a poor show.

I only started collecting the UFC cards last month but I have quite a few now. I only need a Mat relic card set and a top ten fights from 2008 from ROUND 1.  If anyone could help with this that would be cool.  Anyway I thought I would introduce myself and send my first message

Regards
treborman
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:42pm
welcome aboard , enjoy . say hi to the doc for me .

ring king al
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:47pm
welcome to the site.... enjoy your visit... and BTW Bader is gonna get beat senseless by Jon Jones!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:54pm
Dollars and Senseless . By the way , some do wager here !!!
treborman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote treborman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 6:11pm

No chance mate.  I believe Bader has the tools and the know how to beat Jon Jones.  I met Ryan Bader at the UFC Fan expo in London and he is a down to earth guy.  I got his autograph.  Jones was also doing a Q&A and he seemed quite chilled.

JonnyAction View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote JonnyAction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 6:13pm
Welcome aboard.  Enjoy the site!
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 7:18pm
Welcome.

i could help with a good amount of cards from the mat relics and top ten sets from rd1.
treborman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote treborman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 2:58pm
How many of the cards do you have of each set?  As I am trying to get a set together for both.
treborman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote treborman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 2:54pm
I don't have any of the cards from these sets.  I am looking to buy complete sets of each at the right price of course.

Please let me know!!
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 5:06pm
welcome to the site.  Bader is one of my favorites.  Check out my Bader collection in the picture section
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
 Post Reply Post Reply