FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Estevez Jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Estevez Jones
    Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 8:53am
Matthew
Bucket

*Leftleg*
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
Anyone else who wants something other than their BMMAC screen name signed on their photo please post it in this thread by the end of the day. I need to get the info to Estevez. 
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 1:50pm
Can you have mine made out to Matt

Thanks for setting this up.

JustinSki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JustinSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 4:04pm
Can I get mine unaddressed would just like his auto thanks.. and also thanks for setting this all up, wish he would of had a better outing better luck on the next one
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 12:50pm
Still waiting on receiving the shorts and the signed pics. I will keep you guys posted.
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 1:19pm
Clevnasty any update on this? Thanks again for throwing it together
Bucket

*Leftleg*
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 10:34am
I spoke with Estevez personally yesterday. He apologizes to everyone for the delay. He is mailing everything out Monday. If everyone could please send me a message with the address you would like your items shipped to I would appreciate it. 
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:55pm
Good news, I got the package today from Estevez! I will be mailing everything out by Monday at the latest. If you havent already please send me your address. 
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 2:09pm
Just need a couple more addresses before I ship everything. I sent a message to everyone I still need. If I haven't gotten the addresses by Thursday I will ship what I have then. 
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 8:07pm
Got all the addresses and shipped yesterday. Everyone should have their stuff soon. Thanks for your patience. Estevez apologizes for the delay in getting me the pics and shorts. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>