FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Estevez Jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Estevez Jones
    Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 8:43am
raffle for everyone who donated? the folks who chipped in extra also get a shot at the BJ ruby, so 2 raffles is my vote
Bucket

*Leftleg*
pelhamc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote pelhamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by youngdiehl

raffle for everyone who donated? the folks who chipped in extra also get a shot at the BJ ruby, so 2 raffles is my vote
Sounds fair.

I'm in for $25
telis22 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote telis22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 4:45pm
AXS is the new name for HDNet right?  So it will be televised I assume?  Same channel as Inside MMA.
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 6:43pm
Yeah same channel.... can't wait! Estevez posted the BMMAC logo on his facebook today and said thank you.
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 6:53pm
how much more do you need?
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by rolinger

Running total
Donator                                 Amount                                  Running Total
Rolinger                                    $50                                         $50
allanjfirman                              $50                                         $100
clevnasty                                  $25                                        $125
freakfluke                                 $50                                        $175
youngdiehl                               $25                                        $200
telis22                                      $50                                        $250
sirmoonshine                           $25                                         $275
JustinSki                                  $50                                         $325
pelhamc                                   $25                                         $350

rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

how much more do you need?

$50 more to meet the goal

We should start paying Clevnasty.

Where can we send the funds?
shnitzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote shnitzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 7:30pm
I'll do $25 unless Matt wants the last $50 to himself.  Knowing him, he'll probably match the total  ;)
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 9:16pm
50 it is.  i hope this guy beats rumble and makes a name for himself!

what are the payment instructions?
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 12:04am
I propose that either the shorts go directly to Rolinger seeing as this is his site and receiving a pair of shorts with the logo on it would probably mean more to him than any of us.....or We do a drawing for the Penn card and the shorts....... If you donated 50 the first drawing would be for you and you would get to pick your prize. The second drawing would be for everyone who donated 25 and everyone who donated 50 who didn't win the first drawing. That winner would receive which ever prize is left after the first drawing. Everyone will be receiving an autographed photo of Estevez. The choice I believe is Rolingers......

Edited by clevnasty - 17 Aug 2012 at 12:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>