FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Estevez Jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
clevnasty View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Estevez Jones
    Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 1:25pm
Awesome guys! I think we will have to cut it off by Saturday in order to get the money and logo to them in time. We are half way there.
telis22 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote telis22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 5:24pm
$50
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 7:24pm
Does anyone else have any suggestions about what I should ask for? I am talking to his manager again tonight? He already said we will get signed photos..... 
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 7:36pm
Maybe see if his Fight shorts / gloves are maybe available after the fight . Hopefully signed !!!
I'd love to see the Boss get the signed shorts for his card cluttered office walls with the BMMAC logo .
I'd possibly throw in more for this to happen .

Edited by allanjfirman - 14 Aug 2012 at 7:39pm
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 7:46pm
I will ask about the shorts/gloves/walkout shirt.....see if we can get any of those or a combo of those. 
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 8:43pm
Just got off the phone with the manager.... he said he will talk to Estevez and ask him about giving us something with the BMMAC logo (shorts, or banner). He also said He would try and get some signed promo posters from the fight. Nothing has been promised however except for signed pictures. I should know in the next couple days exactly what we are getting. 
sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 9:18pm
im in for $25
JustinSki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JustinSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:26pm
Im in for $50 .. is there a website or any place where we can go to watch the fight??
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 12:11am
Thanks guys...we are very close! Here is a link to their website. The channel is axs.tv. I am not sure if I have the channel or not. 

clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 12:38am
Fantastic news! Just spoke with Estevez manager, we are getting the actual fight shorts signed by Estevez with the BMMAC logo....... what should we do with them?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>