FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
DBartleman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DBartleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 5:57pm
Hi. i'm new to collecting and only broke a few hobby boxes and dont really have a personal collection for a certain fighter. cool forum and people seem cool on here :D
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:38pm
welcome.

i would say that everything you said in your introduction was true for me when i signed up too. .. that will change.

you have found the only site that matters in MMA collecting. Some of the most knowledgeable and helpful people in the hobby are on this site. More importantly, you will find some true fans of the sport that are always willing to help you out.

So- welcome and in 6 months you will be looking back at this intro post and laughing..you will have opened a bunch of stuff, be collecting at least 1 fighter and have made some good friends. 

FACEPUNTER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FACEPUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:33pm
Welcome dude! Who is your favorite fighter(s)? Like Matthewevan said you came to the right place. Im sure that youll be hooked if your not yet
Dirtskin View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dirtskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:38pm
What up, look around and enjoy yourself. Make some trades and get to know the other collectors. We have a really great group!!! Welcome!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote DBartleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by FACEPUNTER

Welcome dude! Who is your favorite fighter(s)? Like Matthewevan said you came to the right place. Im sure that youll be hooked if your not yet

Aldo
Pettis
Shogun
Nate Diaz
GSP
Weidman
Barao

The list can go on and on LOL
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 1:11am
Nice to have you here DB...welcome and enjoy reading all the craziness
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 11:20am
welcome, nice list of fighters :)
Bucket

*Leftleg*
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote DBartleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:04pm
thanks guys
BigDaddy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote BigDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:30am
Welcome to your new addiction! LOL I am pretty new here myself, but everyone has made me feel really welcomed! I hope I can do the same for you and any other newcomers! 
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:04pm
Yeah all you need to do is pull a 1/1 and accidentally nick a corner and you'll become a legend around these parts, hahaha. Too soon? LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>