FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

e'llo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: e'llo
    Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:25pm
I'm supportive but Iron Maiden won't win me over

freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by WhiteIvy

I'm supportive but Iron Maiden won't win me over

Nobody hears
WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:35pm
dear god.... LOL

But, I'm not really a Jones fan either....

stormbringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote stormbringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:37pm
That was awesome!! Stone cold stunna! Bout to watch the new best of wcw dvd...
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by WhiteIvy

dear god.... LOL

But, I'm not really a Jones fan either....

my internet connect sucks. best i can do. best 2pac song ever.

Nobody hears
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 12:02am
my swan song for now.

be back soon. <3
Nobody hears
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by stormbringer

That was awesome!! Stone cold stunna! Bout to watch the new best of wcw dvd...

the clash of champions dvd?!
Nobody hears
stormbringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote stormbringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:01am
Yep. Halfway through it at least. Mostly stuff already have/seen. WWE attitude era was great but there is just something about WCW and ECW that just never gets old to me. Don't think will ever see anything as good as that ever again. The wrestling on TNA is actually pretty good to great sometimes though. Especially like Austin Aries aka A Double. The last pay per View was excellent and so was over the limit for the most part especially Punk/Bryant. Aries has the same background and pedigree as those guys.
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by stormbringer

Yep. Halfway through it at least. Mostly stuff already have/seen. WWE attitude era was great but there is just something about WCW and ECW that just never gets old to me. Don't think will ever see anything as good as that ever again. The wrestling on TNA is actually pretty good to great sometimes though. Especially like Austin Aries aka A Double. The last pay per View was excellent and so was over the limit for the most part especially Punk/Bryant. Aries has the same background and pedigree as those guys.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Just heard the Clash of Champions dvd came out the other day.  Cant wait to see it, hell I'll even pay. Austin Aries is the sh*t, and pretty much every match he's in is cant miss.  Im an old school ecw fan it was greater then ti...... (shhh...)

Cleared some room in my pm box.  Anyone who wants to send hate mail, go ahead and knock me off of my socks.  Yeah, im just another lame white rapper. I'm still dougie from the block.

Nobody hears
WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:06pm
That sh*t was ill son(nen)....

Suge Knight should sign him
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>