FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

old collector, new to mma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bgbdbstrd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bgbdbstrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: old collector, new to mma
    Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:21pm
hi guys!

ive been collecting basketball cards in the 90s, stopped like most collectors then, and just returned to collecting in 2008. been part of the online trading card community for basketball cards (hk, scf).

just started collecting arianny cards last month thinking it is a cheaper alternative to basketball cards, and how wrong was i Cry.... in too deep now, and im enjoying my new collection than any basketball cards i have Wink

looking forward to grow my collection through this forum!

thanks!
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:26pm
This guy (indirectly) bought my Arianny Leaf 1/1 on ebay.   Good guy and clearly wants your Arianny cards!!!

Welcome to the site!!
bigbubbano23 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigbubbano23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:28pm
so whos your favorite fighter?
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:54pm
I'd hit up the member "tijerin" he's got lot's of arianny cards for ya...I've got a KO12 triple threads relic #/9 if you're interested, just PM me.

Welcome to the site bud!
Doc
rb808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rb808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:27pm
^^Welcome bro, I remember you on blowout.. PS "tijerin" is "ti-co" on ebay.. I know you checked with him already..

Collecting B.J. Penn and Travis Browne
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:46pm
Dana White just sent me a pic of the new 2013 ring girl...he says they're trying to appeal to an older crowd, I think it works no?
rb808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rb808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 9:16pm
doc you are the king of awkward and disturbing pics and videos on here.. DeadLOL

Collecting B.J. Penn and Travis Browne
bgbdbstrd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote bgbdbstrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:49am
thanks for the warm welcome guys!
im glad to see familiar faces (or usernames ) who helped me in my small collection so far.

@bigbub - ive always been a fan of randy couture ( for his class ,more than his fights). not rooting for any particular fighter ( i just love a good fight) but im impressed with bones and rory's focus and determination in their last  fights and how they were presented in pre ppv feature 
 Post Reply Post Reply