FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
noregrets05 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote noregrets05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New
    Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:02pm
lol that is pretty interesting lol i like that idea i just dont have a vera to 25 just his blue auto lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote noregrets05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:10pm
haha i love this woo man cant wait to see vera handle bones. i love both of them bones is super great i love his camp but randy couldnt bully vera neither will bones. vera will out strike him on the feet and out grapple him. we need to do bets from our fantasy league on this whole fight card.
tmlfan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote tmlfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by noregrets05

haha i love this woo man cant wait to see vera handle bones. i love both of them bones is super great i love his camp but randy couldnt bully vera neither will bones. vera will out strike him on the feet and out grapple him. we need to do bets from our fantasy league on this whole fight card.

wow I couldnt dis-agree more. Jones didnt seem to have trouble handling Hamill who is a pretty good wrestler himself. And striking... Vera hasnt impressed me much. He couldnt KO Jardine and almost everyone does that

Post Options Post Options   Quote noregrets05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:38pm
ya but hamil wrestling is old school all these new wrestlers that have came in have stepped it up alot with ther double legs and single take downs look at phill davis he def took a note from gsps game. i just think jones opens himself up way to much and vera will find all of his holes and make him pay for it.
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:15pm
welcome bonesjonesfan .
wrestlingcardking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wrestlingcardking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:33pm
Jon Jones is a better wrestler than Brandon Vera!
wrestlingcardking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wrestlingcardking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:34pm
I think am picking Jon Jones in this one.  His star is rising.....

Post Options Post Options   Quote noregrets05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:56pm
lol man i hope the odds are big that way when i go to sport books i get triple my bet back lol
BonesJonesFan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote BonesJonesFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 9:14am
thanks guys and/or gals, Vera may be a very solid fighter but Jones has super long arms and impressed me too much with his fight with Hamill to go against him, plus he'd be hungry to get back on the winning streak after his first loss
Chris View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 9:38am
Welcome and Vera is losing to Jones!
http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7046&title=chris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>