FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cliff Wright Jr Bellator 69 Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cliff Wright Jr Bellator 69 Sponsorship
    Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 4:38pm
Hey guys...Thanks to everyone that has pitched in so far! We only need $125 more. I would like to fill this with in the next few days so i can get Cliff the money. Cliff is a warrior & very deserving of our support plus he is very fun to watch,he goes after it!
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 5:26pm
Im in for 25$
Nobody hears
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 8:11am
Getting close,only $75 to go!!
pelhamc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote pelhamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:29am
I'm in for another $25.  Only $50 left to go
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 8:14pm
Ill go in for another 25$
Nobody hears
cliffwrightjr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote cliffwrightjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 1:12am
I just have to say that you guys are AWESOME!!! I am so appreciative of the support. I am more motivated then ever before to go out and represent for all the people that are here for me. This is so Surreal right now to me. You guys will never understand how much this means to me! I couldn't do this with out your support! Thank you very much!!!! 
~Never Tell Me The Sky's The Limit When There Are Footprints On The Moon~
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 1:58pm
Thanks for the donations everyone! We are still needing $25 but i will cover it if no one takes the final spot! Please send payments threw PP for goods to brentfuller1323@msn.com. I will get the money to Cliff this weekend! I will meet with him sometime after his fight to get the signed pics,golves & shirt! Thanks to everyone for there support of Cliff,he is a bright upcoming star! This guy works hard all of the time.....a true martial artist,that know's where he wants to go in the sport!
There's NO WAY Cain can strike with JDS...LOL!!!
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 11:31pm
Cool, I initially sent it to Rollie and he refunded me. Sent again to the correct paypal @ 9:30p PDT
DMoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote DMoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 12:26am
If there is any room left I'd be interested in donating $25
jajeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jajeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 8:59am
Paid!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>