FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Derek Loffer Pro Debut Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Derek Loffer Pro Debut Sponsorship
    Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 1:17pm
I'm in for another $25.   
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 6:39pm
I'm in for 50

450+50=

$500 BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

paypal sent as gift @4:42pm PDT

Edited by dr_harry_paratesties - 09 Apr 2012 at 6:43pm
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 7:38pm
Sweet!!!! 

Payments can be sent to robert@marshill.cc  for goods
I'll cut him a check once all the payments come in.

sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 10:06am
you'll get mine on Friday
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 10:45am
paid
CRP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote CRP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:14am

Hey everyone, its Derek Loffer AKA The Cedar Rapids Psycho. Wow. Wow is all I can say when i got onto the website and saw how willing and determined you guys were for this sponsorship once again. Theres no better feeling than reading all the posts. The generosity from you guys is absolutely amazing. Most of you dont even personally know me and have faith in my abilities as a fighter. Thank you guys so much. Im really excited to see who wins the banner and shorts! The banner is absolutely HUGE lol. When i ordered the size i didnt think it would be so huge but it definitely was bigger than expected haha. so whoever wins it, make room lol.

So June 2nd is my professional debut. I won 5 belts and went 22-9 as an amateur. 13 KO's, 2 subs, and 7 decisions. 4 fight of the night awards if i might add ;) im really excited for my professional debut, im a muay thai kickboxer so elbows and knees are my specialty and finally as a pro i can throw them in fights. ive always prided myself in proudly stepping up and fighting the best of the best of an amateur. had i not done that i would only have 3 losses i would guess, but tough losses to tough guys makes you learn and grow. as far as some streaming for the fight being available, i will admit im technology stupid and have no idea what that is or how to do it lol. the best i can do is get it videotaped and have it posted later. I wish all of you could make it to the fight, i would like to meet everyone, but obviously thats not possible. feel free to add me on Facebook, just search Derek Loffer and send me a request. once again thank you guys so much for you generosity in supporting me. you guys are the true fans, not just another guy wearing a tapout shirt. take care everyone. excited for the drawing!!

dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 11:40am

Derek, special request...win fight of the night for us! haha

freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:12pm
paid
Nobody hears
sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 5:28pm
got paid a day early... I sent the $ ROLIE, lmk if you didnt receive it

Derek: Thanks for letting us do this for you, and thanks for the messages, when you make it to the UFC, dont forget us little guys :) If you do have a chance to get the fight videotaped, I'm sure one of the BMMAC members here can assist you with uploading it to the site and/or do it for ya!!!

Edited by sirmoonshine - 12 Apr 2012 at 5:32pm
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:45am
I have the prizes in hand to do the drawing tonight at 11 Eastern.
Shorts and Banner from the last event we sponsored him at.   

Drawing will be on www.buymmacards.com/raffle along with the VIP monthly draw.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>