FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Derek Loffer Pro Debut Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Derek Loffer Pro Debut Sponsorship
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 10:21am
Derek Loffer is looking for some help for his Pro Debut to kickstart his run for the UFC.   Here is an email from him.   
He's looking to raise $500 to cover all of his costs.

FROM DEREK
Just seeing if u were interested in doing another fundraising sponsorship for me for my professional debut fight June 2nd in Cedar Rapids. If so, I would like to put my 6 foot by 4 foot banner and my fight shorts with all the sponsors on the line to collect offers from ppl. The banner and the shorts costed me $350 with all the fabric, vinyl, and work put into them. So I think they are definitely pretty cool and worth having. If you decide to do this again, I would once again like to put the buymmacards website on my new shorts, banner, t shirt and the team website this time. I plan on going to minnesota, illinois, and des moines to cross train at some gyms before my fight so all money raised for this will go to travel costs, gym fees, and cost of shorts, banner, and shirt. Get back to me asap.
The event is Extreme Challenge, the 2nd longest running promotion in the US. Only one longer is the UFC. And its the same promotion that I hold the lightweight amateur title in. its on June 2nd in Cedar Rapids at the Kernels Stadium.
now that ill be fighting pro, ill be able to elbow and knee to the face in my fights. And every win is one step closer to getting into the ufc and every loss could be make or break for me. This is what everything ive put into the sport matters for is my pro career. A win on my debut opens eyes and gets attention. It will be the biggest fight of my life so far.

We'll try to fill this sponsorship with $25 spots.   Reply "I'm In" if you'd like to help out.
A $25 donation will make you eligible for the Banner
A $50 donation will make you eligible for the Shorts
And $75 donation will make eligible for both drawings

PAID IN BLUE
Member                            Level                                         Running total
Rolinger                            $50                                                $50
sirmoonshine                    $50                                                $100
thegore                            $75                                                $175
telis22                              $50                                                $225
freakfluke                         $50                                                $275
richardhare                      $50                                                 $325    MO in the mail
matthewevan                  $75                                                 $400 
pelhamc                           $25                                                 $425
Rolinger                           $25                                                 $450
dr_harry_paratesties      $50                                                 $500

Edited by rolinger - 12 Apr 2012 at 9:59pm
sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 2:02pm
i'm in for the $50 level... possibly the $75 level but i gotta check on the funds availability

same question as last time: will there be some form of airing of the fight?
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 3:36pm
you know i am in $75
telis22 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote telis22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:26pm
I'm in for $50
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 8:11pm
In for 50$
Nobody hears
richardhare View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote richardhare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 1:00am
I'm in for $50
Current relics and autos!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77581874@N08/
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 10:39pm
Rolie:

Tell this guy you will have his $500.  I am in for $75.00- but will also give you an additional $100.00 on top of that if no one else signs up.  That will get you to the $500.00 you need.

I was upset when our last sponsorship attempt fell short b/c I know that the fighter sponsorships are a big part of why you do this site.  This fighter is someone you have met personally and is a good reminder of why we all love this sport-this guys is going after his dream and I am glad to have the opportunity to help him out.
I will have no problem sending the full remaining $175 if no one else signs up-- that way we can make sure we get the sponsorship done.
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

Rolie:

Tell this guy you will have his $500.  I am in for $75.00- but will also give you an additional $100.00 on top of that if no one else signs up.  That will get you to the $500.00 you need.

I was upset when our last sponsorship attempt fell short b/c I know that the fighter sponsorships are a big part of why you do this site.  This fighter is someone you have met personally and is a good reminder of why we all love this sport-this guys is going after his dream and I am glad to have the opportunity to help him out.
I will have no problem sending the full remaining $175 if no one else signs up-- that way we can make sure we get the sponsorship done.

Will split it with ya. If thats what it comes to.  Reppin the 516.
Nobody hears
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 10:59pm
wooowho!!!   
pelhamc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote pelhamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:43pm

Please put me in for $25.

(freakfluke and matthewevan) You guys are awesome.  I just wanted to say it was so exciting to see Derek win the last fight BMMAC sponsored (1st round submission!). He is very deserving of this sponsorship.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>