FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help a Local Iowa Fighter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help a Local Iowa Fighter
    Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 5:46pm
rolie, I upped my initial $25 to $50... $ has already been sent to your paypal... GO CEDAR RAPIDS PSYCHO!!!

I might have missed this in the earlier threads, but will there be access to watch this fight when it happens???

we're almost there BMMAC!!!  just a few bux short!!!
jajeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jajeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 6:06pm
Already sent 50 extra also! So we should be at 525 now! :)
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 7:43pm
My fault for not updating this through out the day.

We hit the $500 with Jajeb's last donation.      Sirmoon, I'll PM you about the donation that came in after we hit the mark.   

Thanks again Everyone.   Once I get all the payments in, I'll cut him a check.   

rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 7:45pm
I don't think this will be televised or recorded.   I'll see if there is a way to get a recording, but not sure.    Either way, we'll give an update and hopefully get at least some pictures and a fight recap.  
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 8:08pm
paid
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:08pm
I Sent out the check a couple days ago.     If you havn't paid yet, please do.  robert@marshill.cc

Once I get the Gloves and pictures in hand, I'll do the drawing and send them out.  

Sounds like there will be a recording, so I'll do my best to get ahold of the video and post it.   

matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:34pm
paid
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 4:38am
Figures I'd tap like a bitch.

But I can't regret being able to grapple in the Extreme Challenge 203 Cage.   

My arm is ok
WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:22am
Awesome...  I'm impressed with the skills Rolinger...

Thought you had that guillotine attempt in the beginning, lol.

You have better submission defense than Guillard.

Edited by WhiteIvy - 29 Jan 2012 at 12:45pm
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:05pm
I'm surprised I made it to a minute.   I usually Gas around 30 sec.     The Beer took away most of the octagon Jitters, the bad part is, most of it found it's way into a snow bank along HWY 30, just a few minutes after the match.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>