FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help a Local Iowa Fighter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help a Local Iowa Fighter
    Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 4:05pm
I was watching the fights over at thegore's house in Cedar Rapids and got a chance to meet and hang out with a local fighter Derek Loffer aka "The Cedar Rapids Psycho"  

The more we hung out, the more I wanted to help support his next fight here in Iowa and told him I'd do all I could to raise some support.    He's a super nice guy, even took the time to show me how to get out of being mounted and side controlled on thegores floor.   

He said He'd love to have us on board for his next fight and we would have placement on his Shorts, shirt, and fight Banner, as well as a raffle for his gloves from his last fight in Pro Elite.   

I'd like to try to raise him $500 for this fight and thought we'd start with $25 levels and see if we can't get 20 guys to do this.     Each person who donates would get a signed photo and a shot at his signed fight gloves.   If $25 is too much, than any donation is helpful if you don't want a pic or chance at the gloves.   

He is currently 15-7 in his MMA career and 4-1 in Kick boxing and holds a few MMA belts and one amateur international kickboxing federation belt.   

It was a blast getting to hang out with a local fighter and watching the fights with him.   Perhaps I could talk him into a submission grappling contest against me for those who would pay just to see me tap and scream like a bitch, whatever it takes to help support his training, which is his full time job.     Just Reply "I'm In" and at what level of donation you could do.    Thanks for the help.  

PAID IN BLUE
  Donator                                Level                              Total Raised
  1. Rolinger                          $25         $25
  2. thegore                          $50                                   $75  collecting at the fight
  3. RingKingAl                      $25                                   $100    
  4. telis22                           $25                                    $125
  5. mmaking505                  $25                                   $150
  6. freakfluke                      $25                                   $175
  7. lesnar_fan                     $25                                   $200   
  8. Elite                               $25                                   $225
  9. bdean_182                   $25                                   $250
  10. matthewevan               $25                                    $275
  11. brandaloo                     $25                                   $300
  12. sirmoonshine                $25                                   $325
  13. RingKingAl                     Another $75                     $400
  14. pelhamc                        $25                                   $425
  15. Jajeb                             $25                                   $450
  16. Jajeb                             Another $50                      $500

Edited by rolinger - 08 Feb 2012 at 11:29pm
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 4:15pm
I'm In  $25
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 4:45pm
In for $50,that was a fun night!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 5:41pm
Im in for $25 to support our newest member here . CedarRapidsPsycho

Anything after that is a bonus .  LOL

"Perhaps I could talk him into a submission grappling contest against me for those who would pay just to see me tap and scream like a bitch."

If you win though , what happens , you throw in your gloves signed also . I wouldn't want your shorts .
telis22 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote telis22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 6:30pm
I'm in for $25
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 10:39pm
im in
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 10:51pm
In for 25$

Will do 50$ if it makes a difference in the end
Nobody hears
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 7:59am
im in for $25
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 8:50pm
 I am in for $25
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 5:32pm
Come on all you couch killers . This dude is ready to dance with the rolinger .  LOL

Please help anotha brotha out , as i would love to see this happen .

"Perhaps I could talk him into a submission grappling contest against me for those who would pay just to see me tap and scream like a bitch."

Ole'
and
thanks

Ring King Al
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>