FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Back collecting A Silva

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
briankl View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote briankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back collecting A Silva
    Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 5:18pm
I'm not new but haven't been on here in quite a while. Before I took an absence from collecting cards I sold all of my Anderson Silva cards including my Red Rd 1 auto and almost all ruby relics that were available at the time. Anyway, I have a new job now and have decided to attempt to build a new Anderson Silva collection (basically from scratch) so I'm back.

Look forward to catching up with some of the guys I used to trade with, and Merry Christmas everyone. Let me know if you're off loading any A Silva stuff!
Collecting MOT /88s, Base Autos, /25 Autos, and Dual Relics
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 5:31pm
Welcome back!!Clap
briankl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote briankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 5:36pm
Thanks Elite! Did you happen to hold on to any of those cards you bought from me?
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 5:49pm
I think most went into the PC but I am always open to offers.
PM me what you want at the moment, I am sure that I have quite a few you might be interested in.
twoten01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote twoten01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 5:59pm
Welcome back Brian, I remember you always asking me about the mat jumbo auto I had from Main Event. We need to make a treaty between us, or otherwise we will just be bidding against each other most of the time, lol.
briankl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote briankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:26pm
Hi Twoten,

Man I'm literally starting from scratch, this is a long term plan for me right now, I won't be buying everything up or anything.
twoten01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote twoten01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:39pm
Are you looking for all Silva cards, or only autos, only rare cards.

I was trying to get at least 1 of each card(base, and 1 of each gold, silver, ruby), but now I am just concentrating on rubies and printing plates
briankl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote briankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:48pm
I think I'm going to go for rarest version of each card but not 1/1s. Not that I don't want 1/1s though.
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 9:46pm
Welcome back!!!!
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 3:45am
Glad to have you back Brian.
I was the one that bought that Rd 1 red auto that you had.
Sadly, it's no longer in my possession but it is with a member of this site who has a good home for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>