FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Poirier Contest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poirier Contest
    Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 4:11pm
Not yet.
I reminded him on twitter a few days ago and he replied "what size shirt do you want"

At which I replied I thought it was for the actual shirt he wore, but looks like he was only offering his "walk out" shirt.     Told him we'd love to have the one he wore, but if not, we'll take the largest one he had.  

Will do the drawing when I get it.  
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 9:53pm
That is disappointing to me. The way that he handled this makes me think that he cared more about getting the followers than he cared about the "contest."
Riley_96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Riley_96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 9:55pm
yeah that was a douche bag move, if that's what he is doing
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 10:08pm
He never changed it.   I just interpreted his UFC on Fox walk out T to be the one he was going to wear.    He never said it was the actual shirt he was walking out in.

So he isn't pulling a douche bag move.   Just the way I read it to mean.   

Either way we won it and if you don't like it, go unfollow him.  
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 12:22am
Something for nothing is SOMETHING !!!

Kinda reminds me of an old tune sorta like this .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj5DccgBYeM&feature=related
Riley_96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Riley_96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 4:22am
Meh not worth the effort to go unfollow him, plus not that pissed about it. Also, I said IF thats what he did.

Edited by Riley_96 - 06 Dec 2011 at 4:26am
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 4:08pm
Finally got a shirt.    It's not the one he wore, it's not signed, but I'll still give it away to one of you who followed, including the 2 honorable mentions.     I'll do the drawing during the next raffle, which should be soon.   
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 3:20am
Did you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to finally get this?
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 10:26am
No hoops, but this is one of my favorite MMA Fighter shirts and I will be buying one.   If the winner wants to trade for a brand new Carlos Condit Tap Out Shirt, I'd happily trade.   
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 3:55am
Originally posted by rolinger

No hoops, but this is one of my favorite MMA Fighter shirts and I will be buying one.   If the winner wants to trade for a brand new Carlos Condit Tap Out Shirt, I'd happily trade.   

That's good. Can you post a pic of it or a link to a picture?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>