FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>
Author
larsoer View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote larsoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up
    Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:32pm
im in at 50
ras3382 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ras3382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:55pm
I'm in for $30
mo_cowbell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote mo_cowbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 12:59pm
put me in for $50
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by mo_cowbell

put me in for $50

Awesome first post!

mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 2:56pm
put me down for 20 more total 50
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 5:58pm
looks like we are a few hundred short. You guys know I love this site, and I know that this kind of thing (fighter sponsorship) is really important to Rolie- So...

I am willing to put up a Shogun Leaf limited Purple auto /10 (for free)- towards this sponsorship.  What I propose is that we have a 24 hour raffle sign up- say 10 or 15 spots at $20 each (a quick way to raise 2 or 300 bucks toward Rolie's goal).. 

Rolie if you are cool with this.. you can set up a raffle and I will just mail the card to the winner. Everyone who enters the raffle can just send the money directly to Rolie..

what do you guys think? 

Edited by matthewevan - 04 Jul 2011 at 5:58pm
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

looks like we are a few hundred short. You guys know I love this site, and I know that this kind of thing (fighter sponsorship) is really important to Rolie- So...

I am willing to put up a Shogun Leaf limited Purple auto /10 (for free)- towards this sponsorship.  What I propose is that we have a 24 hour raffle sign up- say 10 or 15 spots at $20 each (a quick way to raise 2 or 300 bucks toward Rolie's goal).. 

Rolie if you are cool with this.. you can set up a raffle and I will just mail the card to the winner. Everyone who enters the raffle can just send the money directly to Rolie..

what do you guys think? 

That is awesome Matt you are the best. I would really like to see more people get in on this without you basically having to put up the $ to get this done.
I would think it would be cool to offer first crack at the raffle to people that have already put up $ to sponsor Ebersole -  but whatever it takes to get the $ sounds great by me.
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:36pm
Come on there are plenty of guys who are not in this that have been on this site forever. You guys sell and trade items here and have the $ to do this. It shouldn't be left up to Matt to carry the weight on this sponsorship.Confused
Help out if you can, it is for the best interest of the site!

We still need $260 by tomorrow!

Edited by Elite - 04 Jul 2011 at 6:58pm
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 6:38pm
Wow, thanks Matthew!!!!   

I'll set up the raffle.  

This guy never lets his Karma run dry. 
clevnasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clevnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 7:57pm
Im in for 30
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>