FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
jajeb View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jajeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up
    Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 2:42pm
I was pointing out the Logo at the bar the whole fight:) 
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 11:53am
While i thought it was a close fight, had Brian edging it out.  Claudes best spots were sub attempts, and Brian got out of all of them. If subs count for points, escapes should count for just as much.  Was a fun fight to watch.  An yes, excellent placement of the BMMAC logo!
Nobody hears
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 9:33am
I thought the BMMAC site won toooooooooooooooo !!!  Wink

Great stuff Ebersole , Rolinger , Sponsors and yes even Claude for the long air time .  Clap

Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 9:29am
I think it was a draw.

Riley_96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Riley_96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 9:01am
I thought Patrick won too
erasoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote erasoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 8:31am
nice airtime!!

psyched to see that...even tho i thought Patrick won, Brian didnt have his usual energy...
p1n0ys7ud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote p1n0ys7ud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 9:09pm
nicely done rollie!! 
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:53pm
I think we picked the right spot on the shorts.    
Kobraki View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kobraki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 8:59am
Well I feel better about rooting for Brian now, I didn't want to root against him but I also want my Ser 4 ruby of Rory Mac to go up in value :)
codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Elite

Codnarc you pick, I will take the auto or the belt, the chip sounds cool I don't have one of those how much do they cost/how rare are they?
Rory out, Claude in  .... well that is a bummer! I am not as confident in Claude Patrick as I was with Rory MacDonald. However I am still interested in the Claude Patrick auto gear/8 so I shall pm you and talk about the poker chip.  

I fear Mr. Patrick may have too much ring rust as he has not fought in a while and somewhat agree with our astute commentors that Brian should be able to put on an ass whoppin. Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>