FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Member Giveaway!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Brandonc333 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandonc333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member Giveaway!
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 9:08am
I'm at work right now and will post what got traded when I get home. My brother also traded 2 or 3 so will have to get list from him as well. I would be curious to see what the box started with in full to begin with. No huge stars left, but box was totally worth it when I saw my favorite fighter right now. Mr Chael Sonnen grounding pounding anderson with the mat relic lol. So I know I'm taking that just gotta figure what to put in. =) 

P.S. Who do I send this to next?

Edited by Brandonc333 - 16 Aug 2011 at 10:30am
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 9:39am
Brandon- you have to ask-- "who loves BMMAC?"

and the person who responds "i love BMMAC"- they 'win' the box and they pm you their address so you can send them the box

so- anybody love BMMAC?
Brandonc333 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandonc333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 10:26am
Ah thanks. I wasnt sure if there was a list or if it just started new after every person. A bunch of fun cards waiting on next lucky person.  SOOOOOO... who loves BMMAC?

WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 5:31pm
2 weeks... We need some love....
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:40pm
Looks like the limitation was too restrictive. How about anyone with 400 posts or less.. For some guys that is a month on the site.

Anyone love BMMAC?- If so, Speak up and Brandon will send you the box!
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 6:41am
i dont know what made me think about this box this morning...but i am glad i did!! anybody want free cards??? if so, reply with I love BMMAC and Brandon can finally stop playing with his box and let someone else get in on the fun...anybody?

Edited by matthewevan - 07 Oct 2011 at 6:42am
ugly View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote ugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 8:01pm
I love BMMAC  8)  
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 8:27pm
i live bmmac , im next sexy , i mean ugly after you . i got stuff to build a shoe box , well so i lie a bit but i can replenish for the newbies . i still like the 100 or less posts unless we need an emergency call . you alright with that mattheaven .
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 8:54pm
at this point, if brandonc333 is willing to ship it, i think we can open it up to whoever wants it. it has been dead for 2 months..
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 9:05pm
then vip and graded cards it is . your the man , man 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>