FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Member Giveaway!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member Giveaway!
    Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 5:17pm
jalen. thanks for the input. 

what will happen now is ..i will send the box to bonescollector after he pms me his shipping info.  after he gets it and puts in/takes out, he will come back here and post what he took and what he put in..he will then ask.."who loves BMMAC?"  at that time, you or any new member can respond "ilove bmmac". whoever responds first will get the box sent to them by bonescollector.

any suggestions on how to make the process smoother/better we can try to work in as we go along.. so check back b/c after bonescollector gets the box, he could come back on at anytime and ask..looking for the next recipient.

thanks
matt
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 11:40am
The Box is OUT to Bones Collector. He should receive it in a few days so be on the lookout for his Post asking 'who loves BMMAC?'  
judojitsu View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote judojitsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 12:06pm
sweet idea!  but what are guidelines for "new" members?  I am (relatively) new but have tons of posts already haha.
Wanted: Cerrone parallels/ Ring Kings/ Round 2/3/4 Fight Mats! see:
Feedback/Wantlist/For Trade
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by judojitsu

sweet idea!  but what are guidelines for "new" members?  I am (relatively) new but have tons of posts already haha.

The rules are 100 posts or less.

It is to get new members involved and give people who are guests (and can only see this thread as guests)- a reason to sign up and join etc.  It also lets new guys with no real feedback here establish themselves as trustworthy when they follow through. 

I can try to do one for people with 500plus posts to get you involved also..
hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

Originally posted by judojitsu

The rules are 100 posts or less.

It is to get new members involved and give people who are guests (and can only see this thread as guests)- a reason to sign up and join etc.  It also lets new guys with no real feedback here establish themselves as trustworthy when they follow through. 

I can try to do one for people with 500plus posts to get you involved also..

can i just make a "new account"?

just playing, but on the real this is a great idea. Clap
BonesCollector View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BonesCollector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

The Box is OUT to Bones Collector. He should receive it in a few days so be on the lookout for his Post asking 'who loves BMMAC?'  
Looking forward to it and will be posting what i get out of it and whats added.
BonesCollector View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BonesCollector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 9:32am
Got the Box and only taking a couple cards will post what they are and what i replaced them with. Who is next to "Love BMMAC" ??
Furio View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Furio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 12:16am
Im surprised no one has claimed this yet, I wanna know what came out and what went in!
Sell me a Nate Diaz 1st auto onyx /88?
WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 12:34am

I want in!!!  I LOVE BMMAC! 

judojitsu View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote judojitsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 1:17am
Originally posted by BonesCollector

Got the Box and only taking a couple cards will post what they are and what i replaced them with. Who is next to "Love BMMAC" ??
so what were they
Wanted: Cerrone parallels/ Ring Kings/ Round 2/3/4 Fight Mats! see:
Feedback/Wantlist/For Trade
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>