Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: New VIP membership info
    Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 1:35pm
For may reasons, mostly being that the site takes a crap load of my time, attention and finances, a new VIP membership is being established to give perks to those who choose to support the site financially, so that in time, I will be freed up to give my attention to the site full time.  

What changes from here?   Not much for those who want to continue to use the site for free or visitors who are checking the site out.    VIP will still be encouraged to spend most their time in the Free Section of the forum to accomidate new members.  

Here are the major Changes that will take place when the VIP Membership starts.
  • VIP members may only list cards for sale in I NEED TO SELL THIS QUICK
  • Raffles will have a 10% fee
  • Only VIP members will be able to post box/case break results and make them available to sell
Some additional benefits for VIP Members will be
  • As above, you will continue to be able to post in I NEED TO SELL THIS QUICK
  • Your Ebay listings ending soon will show up in the bottom ebay widget
  • You will get 1 Free Raffle/year
  • A Sticky Ultimate Feedback that shows up on first pages of the ULTIMATE FEEDBACK
  • Entered into a Monthly Drawing for prize/Prizes
  • Participate in VIP discussions and be first to learn about Special Deals
  • Other perks that I decide to announce will be posted in the VIP section first
To activate your account to VIP, purchase your Yearly Membership here.
Cost is a little over $8/ month

Once you purchase, allow a day for your new settings to be changed. 

Those who have been around for a while know the value the site gives them, and consider this VIP a way to give back and help me devote more of my time to keep the site great and free from shenanigans as we grow.   I give the site at least 40 hrs/ week right now and it has hurt my main source of income, so in order to maintain the amount of focus I give, the site simply needs to produce income, and shoving annoying link and pop up ads in your face is not the direction I want to go.  Nor do I want to just set it and forget it.    The site is the best MMA trading card site because I give it my passion.  

The new VIP section will be located at the bottom of the forum.  
All current Raffles and NEED TO SELL QUICK threads will get to run their course before being deleted.   

Edited by Rolinger1977 - 21 Oct 2012 at 3:03pm
Rolinger1977 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 9:16pm
There is now a Subscription button towards the bottom of the Forum to start or renew your VIP membership.

Anyone who's been a VIP for a year may choose the monthly or Yearly subscription.   This will save me from having to remind you on your anniversary or make you wonder why your settings have changed all of a sudden.

Any questions, just send me a PM.  

Post Reply Post Reply