FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New to the Site!! BonesCollector

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BonesCollector View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BonesCollector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the Site!! BonesCollector
    Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:10pm
Hello, My name is Scott user name is BonesCollector as i have started a very Nice Jon Jones collection. Joined cause this looked like a very good site to add more to that PC. I am a member on several other Card sites and look forward to dealing with you!!
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:16pm
Welcome to the site.    I know the members here own 1/2 of the Jones Red and Gears from 2009.  Might need a crowbar to get them though.  
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:17pm
Oh and they don't trade for tucherer.   "the crowbar"
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:17pm
Welcome to the site . please feel free to ask anything , as we all like to assist each other , also trading / selling  experiences are quite pleasurable here as we have friendly and easy to deal with members .

Ring King Al
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:19pm
Welcome....
jirovec View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote jirovec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:32pm
Welcome to the site ... I am sure you will find it helpful in growing your Bones collection.
the chip guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote the chip guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:10pm
What's up Scott. If you ever need a Bones poster hit me up!
NickBaragona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NickBaragona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:40pm
Welcome, check out my Bones collection in the picture section. I'd like to see what you have as well, maybe we can trade.
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:11pm
Welcome to the site. You won't need the other card forums anymore because this one is the best.
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 10:54am
Right on man....welcome...nice to meet you!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>