FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

new from hawaii

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
rb808 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rb808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new from hawaii
    Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 8:02pm
wow, so since they all came out of the same box, u hit 1 of the autos and auto relics and so did i.. (liddell auto, bj penn auto relic + anderson silva auto relic & phil davis nickname auto.. all 4 auto hits) plus the abbott premium pieces relic.. i wonder what the other 3 relics were? looks like that was a pretty damn good box! 
and damn you beat me to that last box! haha all good though, i think the store around the corner might still have some left too.. $160 is a lot to throw down especially if u make it a habit to keep buying.. good luck with yours!

Collecting B.J. Penn and Travis Browne
hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 5:50pm
^^^  sweet pulls bro. i just got back from that shop lol. my son had a dr apt at pearlridge so we went there after. i bought the last 2 packs again of an open box and bust it there. 1st pack had a redemption for a base auto of chuck liddell and the second pack i got a auto relic # to 88 of bj penn. not to dang shabby. he had 1 unopen box left and said he wasnt gonna order anymore. he said his just gonna wait for the new release so i thought what the hell and i bought the last box, sorry lol. i might record it(the box break) and through it on here. im not sure but i will at least let yall know what i get.  wish me so major mojo!
rb808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rb808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 2:09am
^^brah thats where i go too. lol im a regular there now, (i live in mililani, but im always in that area.. esp. since one of my friends moved out to aiea and im always passing through a couple times a week)

they busted another box open for me last night when i went in and their box was empty (i guess u got there just before i did. lol), bought 3 packs between then and today.. hit a anderson silva relic auto, notable nicknames phil davis mr. wonderful auto /25 and a tank abbot premium pieces.. pretty damn good! and good u hit 2 autos outta 2 packs, pretty lucky! i pulled a little nog full contact redemption out of a pack there last week too.. luck has been pretty good with the single packs, couple bas rutten autos.. a 1 of 1 chris leben mat, a dan severn nicknames auto /25.. also got this there in a single pack last week: (along with some other hits that i cant remember off the top of my head. i buy too much. lol. bought a few hobby boxes too)
^^by the way, there's another shop right by times and ihop around the corner (and i think stuart andersons too) .. packs are $25 each there, though.. but that place is great for supplies and stuff

Edited by rb808 - 11 Mar 2011 at 2:13am

hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 1:18am
Originally posted by rb808

cool to see another local on here man.. whats up

whats up bro? do you buy any cards out here and if so from where? im on oahu and got my first 2 packs of knock out the other day from that 1 card shop across the street from best buy in waimalu. it was the 1st time buying mma cards and wasnt to bad. it was $22 a pack and the last 2 packs he had of an open box. 1st hit was a big nog full contact auto redemption and in the second pack was a machida gear auto out of 188. not bad...
rb808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rb808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:55pm
cool to see another local on here man.. whats up

hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by jirovec

Welcome to the site!!!

Also, from the Detroit area and a Lions fan.  Lions should actually be fun to watch next year.

ty and they should be very fun.....

denver vs detroit in the superbowl next year lol
hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by judojitsu

how in gods name could you live in hawaii and like the lions.  must be the honolulu blue?  j/k i'm from detroit so its just funny to see non-MI lions fans... you must have lived here at some point?

lol never lived in detroit. loved watching barry back in the day and the magic man. i always use to cheer for them when i had the chance. last season was there coming out party even with there record the way it was. but i have to say last year they was the best bad team of all time lol. so many close games. next year they will reck shop...
hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by aznbala

howzit braddah!  welcome to the site!

howzit bro!!!
hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by allanjfirman

Welcome to the site and enjoy !!!

ty bro!
hawaiimma View Drop Down
Dunce
Dunce

Post Options Post Options   Quote hawaiimma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by blindside

LOL. I will see if JAl can put it under the plane.

and i'd be happy if the lions just had a .500 season

they should have room lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>