FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whats Up From NJ!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pkeller77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pkeller77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats Up From NJ!
    Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:44pm
Hey guys. My name is Patrick and I am from New Jersey.

I collect basketball cards and participate on Hobbykings forum (Kobe101) to trade and discuss the hobby and buy and sell on ebay (Homers77).

I have been a big UFC fan since the beginning watching the tournaments with my father and I still watch it..

I was basically getting bored with basketball cards so decided I would give this a try.

Just won a BJ Penn auto on Ebay and I bought one a box of UFC Main Event (I think it was called that). I still have some inserts and a Wanderlei Silva and Sean Sherk fight mat relic cards.

I am excited to meet some knew UFC fans/collectors and make some trades once I get some cards!

Have a good night everyone!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:48pm
welcome to the site PK , great to have you here as we all assist each other in trades and or sales as we are avid UFC / mma fans and collectors . enjoy the site .

RING KING AL
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:32am
welcome to the site.  Who are your favorite fighters?  You going to see Fedor next month?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
 Post Reply Post Reply