FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whats Up From NJ!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznbala View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats Up From NJ!
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:32am
welcome to the site.  Who are your favorite fighters?  You going to see Fedor next month?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:48pm
welcome to the site PK , great to have you here as we all assist each other in trades and or sales as we are avid UFC / mma fans and collectors . enjoy the site .

RING KING AL
Pkeller77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pkeller77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:44pm
Hey guys. My name is Patrick and I am from New Jersey.

I collect basketball cards and participate on Hobbykings forum (Kobe101) to trade and discuss the hobby and buy and sell on ebay (Homers77).

I have been a big UFC fan since the beginning watching the tournaments with my father and I still watch it..

I was basically getting bored with basketball cards so decided I would give this a try.

Just won a BJ Penn auto on Ebay and I bought one a box of UFC Main Event (I think it was called that). I still have some inserts and a Wanderlei Silva and Sean Sherk fight mat relic cards.

I am excited to meet some knew UFC fans/collectors and make some trades once I get some cards!

Have a good night everyone!
 Post Reply Post Reply