FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TheIcemanLiddell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
TheIcemanLiddell View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TheIcemanLiddell
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 6:53pm
Hey guys, I just wanted to say I really enjoy this site. I am very greatfull for all who have made it possible. I am 24 years old Live with my gf of 7 years. I am very chill and impossible to offend. In 2008 I fell of a 30 foot roof, I broke my back, hip, and wrist. I am still going through surgerys, and will not be able to return to work. To say the least it has all been very depressing. I have since gotten into mma a lot. This site really means a lot to me. I look forward to it everyday. Anyways that's me. Take care guys!
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 8:48pm
First off sorry to hear about the accident that sucks!!!!!!!
Were you a construction worker?
Glad to have you here Robert has put together a great site and glad you enjoy it so much.
If you have any questions please ask.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 10:45pm
Yea, unfortunately I was in construction.
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 11:37am
Glad to have you dood!!  I too am on the sidelines due to medical conditions so I feel you.  I am on this site constantly when I am feeling well!!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:33pm
wow this site is just loaded with the unemployed .... ow do u all spend so much on cards since your all bums :) LOL

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by lesnar_fan

wow this site is just loaded with the unemployed .... ow do u all spend so much on cards since your all bums :) LOL

Not really sure what to say to that, There is a difference between unemployed and Getting injured on the job. No offense but my workers comp checks are probably more than your paychecks. Not to mention I got a $500,000.00 settlement. Not sure if you were trying to be funny or what. When your livelihood gets taken away like mine has, it's not much to joke about.
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by TheIcemanLiddell

I am very chill and impossible to offend
clearly LOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 4:03pm
Chill? yes, Offended? more like irritated at ignorance. Like I said, this is the one thing that does bother me. My entire life has changed, and when someone takes a poke at that. It does make me a little uneasy. No hard feelings

Edited by TheIcemanLiddell - 19 Nov 2010 at 4:06pm
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 4:26pm
damn that really sucks.  Money cannot fix things.  Sorry for prying but can you walk? 

Welcome to the site.  Great place to chill, get info and meet lots of cool people.  Chuck is one of my favorites as well.  He gets no love in the card market but that's great for buyers like you.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 4:27pm
wait, damn dude u have 140 posts in 10 days and you just now introduced yourself.  lol.  
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>