FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland UFC fan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Ireland UFC fan
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:38am
Hi guys im so glad i found this forum.....im a mad soccer and ufc fan from northern ireland, im a huge ufc fan only reallly got into the topps cards yesterday......should have waited to ask you guys on the forum what was the best round to order but i didnt lol....i orderd a box of Topps 2010 UFC Uncaged Retail Trading Cards (24 Pack)..... 

Not sure if there the best to collect but its a startBig smile

TheIcemanLiddell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:50am
Glad to have you! There are a lot more nolagable people on this forum than me, however I think its best to order hobby boxes. This way you get a "guarantee" on your hits. There are also group case breaks on this site. Just take a few and explore around. Feel free to ask any questions.

dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 5:21am
thanks theicemanliddell id say you will be seeing alot of posts from me as i try to get my collection up and going....big fan af  bader, gsp and Cain Velasquez and thats just to name a few lol....hope posting to northern ireland wont put people of dealing with me..
AronFromAUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AronFromAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 5:33am
welcome to the site mate, im from Australia been on here about 2 weeks and currently in the middle of 3 deals, so northen ireland shouldn't be a problem.

pm me if you get any wanderlei stuff, you'd like to sell.

Thanks to Nburton For the Sig.
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 5:37am
thanks mate....bit of a no brainer here how do i know if ive got a card thats worth selling ??
thepopeofchilitown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote thepopeofchilitown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 6:21am
big hello to you in northern ireland! Big smile where are you to on the beautiful island?
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 7:15am
hi thepopeof chilitown, thanks for the big hello im from a town called Cookstown its right in the middle of Northern Ireland.....How long have you been collecting mma cards??
thepopeofchilitown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote thepopeofchilitown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 7:46am
Originally posted by dkerock

hi thepopeof chilitown, thanks for the big hello im from a town called Cookstown its right in the middle of Northern Ireland.....How long have you been collecting mma cards??

i've not been to cookstown, unfortunately. was just curious, as i spent a month touring the coastline of both the south and the north when i graduated from university. took my bike, a tent and my back pack and saw some of the most beauitful places i'd ever seen. one of the greatest experiences of my life for sure. i've only been back once to spend a week in dublin and then slane for a show at slane castle.

you are right in the middle! county tyrone! sad to say i didn't make it to many places in the interior. maybe next time...Smile

i've just been collecting since early this year, so i'm quite new myself. all the best to you on your side of the pond and have fun collecting! 
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 8:27am
welcome aboard man !
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 8:39am

hi lesnar_fan......thanks for the welcome, reall happy i found this forum i can see me being on this 24/7....do you think big roy will be brocks next fight???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>