FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland UFC fan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Ireland UFC fan
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 9:20am
Originally posted by dkerock

hi lesnar_fan......thanks for the welcome, reall happy i found this forum i can see me being on this 24/7....do you think big roy will be brocks next fight???

as much as i would love to see brock completly beat the piss out of roy nelson for 3 rounds, i think cro cop is going to step in and face nelson - as for lesnar i think dana white will make lesnar/mir  III happen (probably the best selling PPV match up they can put brock in since he lost the belt - also if/when he beats mir again i think they can squeeze him back into a title fight after cain/JDS)
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 9:43am
yea i can see that going that way.......have you many rare cards or 1 of 1s if that makes sence...?? lol
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 10:43am
i have a few lesnar cards :)

these pics were from the 4th of july right after he beat carwin, havent taken new pics of the stuff ive added since then

http://www.buymmacards.com/scripts/buymmacards/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2317&title=in-honor-of-the-undisputed
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 10:51am
dude that is unreal.......i mean F**k Me lol thats cool as hell....1 day maybe ill have somthing like that..
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 11:37am
thanks bro - check out the picture thread at the bottom of the forum and youll see alot of fine collections that people around here have !
nburton23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote nburton23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 11:56am
At least now us few newfoundlander's aren't the only ones around here with a bit of Irish blood in us hahaha
thepopeofchilitown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote thepopeofchilitown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by nburton23

At least now us few newfoundlander's aren't the only ones around here with a bit of Irish blood in us hahaha

good to know there's someone from the rock on here! Smile
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 3:40pm
Welcome to the site!  Who are your favorite fighters?  Feel free to ask questions.  No such thing as a dumb question.  
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:14pm

thanks aznbala.....bader,  kenflo and gsp would be right up there ive got no cards yet so im waiting on my first box to get here from the usa....postage cost more than the box of cards...lol..just trying to get myhead around all the diff types of cards....id say your going to be seeing alot of post from me lol

FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:18pm
dkerock, send me a list of all the guys you like, doesnt matter how long the list is and also send me your mailing address and i will mail you out some cards.... not sure what..but i will send you something.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>