FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New poster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
twoten01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote twoten01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New poster
    Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:32am

Hey Guys, I'm new here, been collecting cards since I was a little kid( now I am 29) but lost interest in my teens, and just started back up with the Topps UFC and Donruss ring kings cards.

I have probably bought stuff of of you guys on ebay, I know I bought off of you Rob, and will be buying more.

My 2 favorite fighters are Jon Jones and Anderson Silva, I am trying to collect the autos from the set mainly just the main 44 autos, but some of the others as well. I am open to trades I only need 19 more, and I just broke a box last night and got 3!! autos (Bader, Alves, Franklin) and 1 fight mat relic. If anyone is looking to trade I still need some of the cheaper autos if someone need these 3.

aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:22am
welcome to the site ... I love Bones, amazing last fight.  I believe is he going to be the champ in a few years.
Gimix View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gimix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 12:04pm
Welcome! :)
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 12:36pm
welcome to the fight site   enjoy
twoten01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote twoten01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by aznbala

welcome to the site ... I love Bones, amazing last fight.  I believe is he going to be the champ in a few years.
Thanks everyone, yeah Bones, is looking amazing in last few fights, and the fight against Hamill, it was complete domination, and I believe it should have been stopped alot sooner than it did.
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 3:29pm

Yea it should have.  Hamill is a tough dude, but Mazagotti was asking him if he was ok.  Well uh Matt is deaf and couldn't see because of the blood in his eyes.  Doesn't matter because he won't give up. 

twoten01 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote twoten01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 4:15pm

yeah I couldn't imagine how Hamill was feeling with being deaf, and then not being able to see momentarily because all of the blood in his eyes, it must have been scary for him

allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 4:56pm
he did look like he was for the most part stunned and in a mild state of SHOCK 

Edited by allanjfirman - 12 Dec 2009 at 4:57pm
bigbubbano23 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigbubbano23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 6:51pm
a good amount of elbows to the face will do that to you
windmortal View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote windmortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 8:46am
Jones is going to be a freakin' beast in that division!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>