FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Member...Ridiculous MMA Fan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
leftlegcemetery View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote leftlegcemetery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member...Ridiculous MMA Fan
    Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 10:31pm
Hey All,

I got into MMA cards about 4 days ago when I picked up my first hobby box of UFC 2010 series 4.  It has been at least 20 years since I was into collecting, so this is new to me again, save for magic the gathering card back in 1994.  I am a pretty diehard mma fan and look forward to perusing this forum!
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 10:42pm
welcome to site
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 10:59pm
Hey glad to have you here. I will ask for everyone- which are your favorite fighters? Cro Cop?
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Lots of really good good people here, hope you like it.
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote leftlegcemetery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 11:38pm
Cro Cop has been my favorite fighter since the K1 days...it has been a sad run for him in the UFC but l will always cheer for him regardless.  I think you all might know what I will be watching this coming Saturday, haha.  Thanks for the welcomes!
bigbubbano23 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigbubbano23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:07am
welcome to the site and try a case break!! they are addicting. there is a section in the forum that explains how they work
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:21am
Glad you are here...welcome to the site!!!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:28am
AGAIN welcome and enjoy the site . 
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote leftlegcemetery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:35am
Originally posted by DarthGregor

Glad you are here...welcome to the site!!!
Thanks for the referral!
DSMmmaFAN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote DSMmmaFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 5:25am
Welcome to the site and back to collecting!
Looking for #'ed cards of Des Moines Fighters Josh Neer, Jeremy Stephens, and Kevin Burns http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/DSMmmaFAN/
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:07am
hey welcome aboard - i used to be a HUGE MTG player - still have most fo my stuff - what did u play ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>