FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
xelance View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xelance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 11:11pm
Not a card collector, but a big MMA fan. Fav fighters: I dont really have any favorites, but I guess I would say Carwin, Clay Guida (hes a hell of a performer and his burps are hilarious), and Fedor.  I am a huge SD Padres fan, and super excited about this baseball season so far...I hope we take it all the way this year! Never been to a UFC event before, but Im going to try to get tickets for UFC 121 tomorrow...cant wait, such a good card! I'll be around so run and tell dat homeboy!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 11:14pm
Welcome X man . ENJOY THE SITE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT .
VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 11:27pm
Welcome enjoy tha site !!!!!!!!!!!!
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 11:09am
welcome to the site.  Love Guida's burping.  So random.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 11:23am
Welcome to the site!  Always glad to have a Guida fan around!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
Max View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 2:19pm
I will be going to 121 as well, the card is turning out to be great. Any reason why you didn't go to the Versus card that was just in SD? BTW welcome to the site...
Selling BJ Penn collection!

Lots of 1/1's, rubies, red autos, triple threads, dual autos, etc.

PM me if interested!
DSMmmaFAN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote DSMmmaFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm
Welcome to the site. Enjoy the sights and sounds of it. LOL
Looking for #'ed cards of Des Moines Fighters Josh Neer, Jeremy Stephens, and Kevin Burns http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/DSMmmaFAN/
xelance View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote xelance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 12:33am
sweet, now I can post hahaha. Anyways, I got tickets for me and my brother Dr. harry Paratesties...soooo excited. Oh it is going to be amazing, I cant wait. Only 2 months from now, and counting! I didnt go to the SD event because I found out about it really late and nobody seemed interested in going...oh well! I am glad because my first UFC event will UFC 121, a card that I have wanted to see for a LONG time! 
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:41pm
Welcome back you lil punk. I'm so stoked for the fight my man, if only I could get a larger seat for my big azz. Great seats, great view, I owe ya man. I saw that someone is also going...anyone else?

p.s. GO PADRES!
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 11:47pm
I am originally from Placentia (I have heard all the jokes before) which is next door to Anaheim, I was almost thinking about coming home for a visit just so I could attend this fine UFC 121 card, but then I thought about having to see my family and thought....naaaahh!! But what a first UFC for you to attend.  Should be epic!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>